Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Broadcom Beats Q2 Estimates Thanks to Leaner Business Model
- Disappointing Earnings Drag Down Coca-Cola and Travelers
- American International Group: Why The Warrants May be a Better Bet Than The Common Stock
- Why Las Vegas Sands' Second-Quarter Earnings Created a Buying Opportunity
- Should Investors Catch a Ride on WhiteWave Foods?
- Apple Shares Still Have Room to Run