Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Allstate Corporation's Earnings Results: 3 Key Takeaways
- Is Mylan's Lively Third Quarter the Start of Something Special?
- 3 Reasons Twitter's User Growth Doesn't Matter
- Delta Air Lines Inc. vs. American Airlines Group Inc: Which Is a Better Investment?
- 5 Things Electronic Arts' Management Wants You to Know
- Blue Nile Earnings: A Return to Sales Growth