Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc. Be Running Out of Money?
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Makes Its Case With an Earnings Beat
- 5 Things Delta Air Lines, Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Can You Guess Which Airline Has the Comfiest Seats?
- Amazon.com Earnings Preview: What You Need to Watch
- 3 Fundamental Tips for Real Estate Investing Newbies