Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Coca-Cola Company and the Path of Least Resistance
- 5 Years Since Stocks Crashed: How Has the Bull Market Grown Since 2009?
- Is the Next Big Winner for AMC Networks Inc. Set to Debut This Weekend?
- Has Celgene Corporation Run Out of Steam in 2014?
- A Big Quarter for Big Lots? Take a Closer Look
- Stock Market Warning Signs: Another Record Month Shows $451.3 Billion of Debt Invested in the Market