Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Las Vegas Sands Earnings: Should Investors Worry About Declining Revenues?
- Is It Time to Buy Prudential Financial Inc.'s Stock?
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. Earnings: Striving to Be a Blockbuster Company
- The Dow Chemical Company Flaunts Its Blue Chip Status, Grows Earnings 44%
- Could Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc. Be Running Out of Money?
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Makes Its Case With an Earnings Beat