Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Study: Social Security Is in Worse Shape Than We Thought
- What Does It Really Take to Move Overseas?
- Why Sears Holdings Corp. Investors Should Hate Eddie Lampert
- Seadrill's Potential Debt Time Bomb: 3 Vitally Important Things Investors Need to Know Now
- Read This Before Selling Walt Disney Co. Stock
- So You're About to Retire. Now What?