Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Exclusive: Zillow Group Inc. Panel Talks Mobile, Acquisitions and Plans for 2015
- It Didn't Take Long to Forget the Very Recent Past
- Internet of Things Stock CalAmp Corp. is a Tale of 2 Businesses
- Oil Prices: First One to $0 Wins?
- Stratasys, Ltd. Earnings: 2 Key Areas to Watch on Monday
- What to Expect if Your Tax Return Gets Audited