Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Biggest Lesson From the Rick Santelli Rant Rebuttal
- Why General Electric Company?s Q2 Is a Big Win for Its CEO
- 3 Stocks Senior Citizens Can Consider Purchasing Right Now
- Is Apple, Inc. Worth Over $800 Billion?
- What Exactly Is IBM These Days?
- Realty Income Delivers Solid Growth as Adjusted Funds From Operations Rise 8.7%