Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Retiring Soon? Don't Cash Out of the Stock Market Yet
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Enrolling For Obamacare in 2015
- 5 Things Family Dollar's Management Wants You to Know
- 5 Things Men's Wearhouse's Management Wants You to Know
- Retiring Soon? Here Are 3 Important Things to Think About
- Is It Time to Buy International Game Technology Stock?