Additional principal payment
An Additional principal payment is a payment made by a borrower of more than the scheduled principal amount due. You might make such a payment if you want to more quickly reduce the remaining balance you owe.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why Wells Fargo Is Much More Complicated Than Most People Give It Credit For
- What Is Jeremy Clarkson's Net Worth?
- 5 Key Comments From HollyFrontier's Management You Should Know
- Think You Know Bonds? Think Again.
- Sotheby's Fights Its Own Auction Calendar, Posts Disappointing Results
- 3 Things You Have to Know If You Have Student Loan Debt