An acquisition is the purchase by one company (the acquirer) of another (the acquiree).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Marriott International's Acquisition of Starwood Hotels Is Bad for Consumers
- 3 Things GasLog Investors Need to Focus On in 2016 and Beyond
- EnLink Midstream Reported a Loss Last Quarter, but Dividend Investors Still Have Reason to Celebrate
- George Soros' Fund Dumped These 2 Stocks: Should You?
- Where Will Gilead Sciences Be in 10 Years?
- FedEx's Big Merger Plans Are Close to Becoming a Reality