Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Investing in Diamonds Supercharge Your Portfolio?
- How to Ensure a Worry-Free Retirement
- Why a Major E-Cigarette Company Is Lobbying for More Regulation
- Amazon.com Does Its Bit to Help Save the U.S. Postal Service
- Better Dividend Stock: Annaly Capital Management, inc. VS. Realty Income Corp
- This High-Yield Energy Opportunity Has Plenty of Room to Run