Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Why I Own Google Inc Stock
- Undervalued Natural Gas Stocks Worth Buying
- Why Microsoft Corporation Won't Buy Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
- General Motors: What Investors Need to Know About Its $600 Million Special Item
- 3 Energy Companies That Will Do Well Despite Low Oil Prices
- 3 Biotech Stocks with Low Liquidity Ratios -- Are They in Trouble?