Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is URS Corp. Really a Good Value?
- The Power of Dividend Investing: Procter & Gamble, Apple, and Lowe's
- Why Magellan Midstream Partners May Belong in Your Portfolio
- How Tax Reform Will Affect These 2 Stocks
- How to Profit From the Next Bear Market
- Despite Initial Success, Encana Corporation?s New Strategy Faces Major Uncertainties