Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Loews Corporation's Earnings Drop on Subsidiary's $84 Million Writedown
- 5 Must-Read Quotes From Proto Labs Inc.'s Management
- Under Armour Inc Continues to Build a Powerful Sportswear Brand
- The Key to Healing Broken Bones May Be Found in This Illegal Drug
- Microsoft Corp. Is Piggybacking on Facebook's Popularity With Developers
- Freeport-McMoRan Takes Another Huge Earnings Hit