Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why Harley-Davidson Won't Mass-Produce an Electric Motorcycle
- 5 Things Union Pacific Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- Germany Tells Russia It's Open for Business
- These 5 States Are the Most Important for Chevy Silverado's Success
- Is This Warren Buffett's Next Big Buy?
- Retirement for Business Owners: How to Make Your Business Work for You