Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc Stock Popped Today
- 3 Reasons Vanguard Natural Resources Could Cut Its Dividend? Again
- This Billionaire Thinks That Apple Inc. Should Buy Back Stock At All-Time Highs
- Why Apple Inc. Stock Could Return 25% This Year
- J.C. Penney Company: 5 Things Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Stocks I Would Avoid At All Costs