Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Allied Capital: 5 Years After its Downfall
- Medallion Financial Corp.: A Highly Leveraged Bet Against Uber
- Negative Interest Rates: Even Worse Than They Seem?
- Sears Holdings Risk Rises as Vendors Get Nervous ... Again
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Don't Buy American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Until It Does This