Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Now Is the Time for You to Buy These 4 High-Yield Frac Sand Stocks
- 3 Stocks to Buy Near 52-Week Lows
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Solazyme's Flagship Product for 2015
- 5 Reasons This May Be the Best Dividend Growth Stock You've Never Heard of
- How to Prove Anything You Want
- 3 Simple Things Investors Ought to Know Before Buying a Stock