Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Earnings Are Out: Here?s What You Need to Know About the Big Banks
- Investigating a Potential Employer: Using Financial Metrics to Protect Your Future
- Let Me Explain Why Wells Fargo's 1st-Quarter Earnings Were Better Than They Appeared
- The Government Might Leave Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Alone
- The Waltons Sell Shares in Wal-Mart and Netflix Prepares to Split its Stock
- How Do You Compare With the Average American?