Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Things Vector Group Dividend Investors Need to Know
- Should Allergan Investors Stick With Actavis?
- 4 Things J.C. Penney Company's Management Wants You to Know
- 5 Things Prospect Capital Corporation Management Wants You to Know
- Bank of America Is Spread Too Thin, Outmatched By Competitors, and Should Be Broken Up
- Will Square Do to Banking What It's Doing to Payments?