Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why NCUA Insurance Should Matter to You
- How Solvency Impacts a Business's Ability to Survive
- How Foreign Exchange Risk Affects Natural Gas Stocks
- Perpetual Petroleum: How Buyouts Can Be the Way Out
- High-Yield Oil Dividend Stocks: 5 Facts That Will Make Kinder Morgan Investors Cheer
- How Healthy Are Your Finances? Here's an Easy Way to Find Out