Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons MetLife Is Wasting Its Time Fighting the FSOC
- CIT's Unbelievable Turnaround Continues With OneWest Acquisition
- Why Donaldson Might Not Be A Buy
- 3 Ways This Unintentional By-Product of the Energy Boom Could Make You Rich
- Apache's Transformation Reaches Inflection Point
- 5 Hot Dividend Stocks Set to Profit From the $890 Billion Energy Boom