Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Westport Innovations Q3 Earnings: Major Changes Underway... but Is It Too Late?
- MercadoLibre Stock Explodes Higher After a Blowout Quarter
- Microsoft Just Launched a Huge Attack Against Google and Dropbox
- LinkedIn Corp. Stock Moves Higher on Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
- 3 Reasons to Buy High Yield Dividend Stock National Retail Properties Inc.
- Why Broadcom Stock Soared 40% in 2014