Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Dollar Tree Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Ways Microsoft Can Save Windows Phone
- State-Administered Retirement Plans Seek to Close Small-Business Savings Gap
- 3 Reasons Hospira, Inc. Stock Could Fall
- American Apparel Adds a Second Woman To Its Board, Will It Matter?
- Intuit, Inc. Pushes Smart Growth, Market Yawns