Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Smart Money Loves This Dow Stock
- This Bank Is Telling Us That the U.S. Economy Has Improved Dramatically
- The Brilliance Behind IBM's China Strategy
- Will Ford Motor Company's Recent Recall Put a Dent in Its First-Quarter?
- A Big Week in Tech: Important Moves at Facebook, Twitter & More
- Prospect Capital Corp.'s "Spinoff" Really Isn't a Spinoff At All