Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Retirement Planning: Don't Give In to Pessimism
- Can You Qualify For The Home Of Your Dreams?
- Warren Buffett?s Key to Successful Investing
- Why Do High-Yield Stocks Like American Realty Capital Bring Out Bad Executive Behavior?
- How Many Credit Scores Do You Have, and Which One Matters Most?
- Is Apple Pay a Hit?