Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What the Chinese Stock Market Crash Can Teach You
- 3 Stocks to Watch in Paper Products
- Sierra Wireless Inc. -- Overhyped or a Viable Turnaround Story?
- 2 Stocks to Watch in Beauty Products
- Will Intel Corporation Buy Qualcomm, Inc.'s Chip Business?
- Can Polaris Industries Learn From Harley-Davidson's Mistakes?