Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- G2E 2014: Why Las Vegas Sands' Sheldon Adelson is Fighting Online Gaming
- After Under Armour Stock Surged 50% in 2014, Are Shares Still a Buy?
- 2 Things Windstream Holdings Inc. Dividend Investors Need to Know
- 1 More Advantage Apple Pay Has Over The Competition
- The Coca-Cola Company Earnings Preview: Three Key Items to Watch
- Hasbro Inc. Wins the Growth Battle; Game Over for Mattel?