Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs Worth Selling
- Billionaire Ken Fisher?s Top Dividend Stocks
- Thursday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades)
- Net Neutrality Is Dead: The FCC Just Killed the Internet as We Know It!
- Is GameStop Still a Good Investment?
- Why iRobot Corporation Stock Plummeted 10% Despite Its Earnings Beat