Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A Good Defense Can Be the Best Offense: Two Stocks for Your Portfolio
- Why Yahoo! Shares Could Test Highs Ahead of the Alibaba IPO
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- Is URS Corp. Really a Good Value?
- Can Twitter Inc. Take a Chunk of This Billion-Dollar Facebook Product?
- You'll Never Guess Which State Has the Most Wind Energy