Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Americans Don't Save Enough for Retirement
- Retirement Planning: 3 Things People in Their 20s Need to Know
- 3 Numbers Apple Inc.'s Investors Should Ignore
- This Bank Is Growing Nearly 20% Per Year, but Can It Continue?
- 3 Critical 401(k) Mistakes to Avoid
- The Average American's Net Worth By Age: Here's Where You Stand