Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Polypore Sees Sales Sag As It Prepares for Its Breakup
- What Took Costco So Long to Dump AmEx and Embrace Visa?
- The 1 Thing Microsoft Corporation Must Get Right With Its Low-End Windows Phones
- LaGuardia to Los Angeles Nonstop? These 2 Airlines Would Be the Winners
- Triangle Capital Corp. Earnings Top Low Expectations
- Why Shares of Bob Evans Farms Inc. Collapsed Today