Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Wal-Mart Could Change the Landscape of American Banking
- 3 Things to Watch For When Facebook Inc Reports Third-Quarter Earnings
- Beyond Beta: Why Investment Metrics Fall Short
- Colgate-Palmolive Company Earnings: Will Weakness Overseas Dim the Future?
- 2 Top Warren Buffett Stocks with Good Dividend Yields
- 20 Stocks With Monthly Dividends 2014: Whitestone REIT