Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will ?The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1? Be the Biggest Film of 2014?
- Why Warren Buffett Is Probably Not Interested in Apple Inc. Stock
- How to Qualify for the Lowest Home Loan Rates
- Why Is Reebok Crazy About CrossFit?
- Can the Xbox One Survive Against the PS4 and Wii U in Japan?
- Roth IRA Income Limits: The Silver Lining