Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Apple Beat Google in Healthcare with iOS 8?
- 1 Big Investing Mistake Many Millennials Are Making
- 3 Losers in the Big Bank of America Corp. Settlement
- Did Putin Just Harm His Fellow Russians By Banning Food Imports?
- The Surprising Reason Americans Don?t Save More in Their 401(k) Plans
- Finding the Best Car Insurance for Teens