Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Microsoft Must Launch Cortana For iOS and Android
- Why Ford Motor Company Tanked Nearly 8%, and Why It Doesn't Matter
- Amazon.com Is 20 Years Old, but Still an Infant
- Is Under Armour, Inc. or Skechers USA, Inc. a Better Stock to Buy?
- Is Microsoft Stock Still a Buy After Rising More Than 40% Over the Past Year?
- 5 Things You Must Know About Facebook Stock