An accountant is a person who records and examines the finances of individuals or businesses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Average American's Savings Account Isn't Earning Enough Annually to Buy a Latte
- Don't Want to Go Broke in Retirement? Annuities Can Help
- Social Security: 3 Lessons America Learned From the File-and-Suspend Fiasco
- Attention Medicare Participants: You Have 8 Days to Get This Done
- Mortgage Rates Are Low -- So Why Aren't People Buying Homes?
- Unrestricted Net Assets vs. Restricted Net Assets