Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Critical Tax Penalties to Avoid at All Costs
- Social Security: Key Strategies for Protecting Post-Retirement Income
- Read This Before You Buy Bank of America
- 5 Things Tiffany & Co. Management Wants You to Know
- Will Microsoft Corporation's $70 Lumia 430 Threaten Google Inc. in Emerging Markets?
- 8 Ways to Increase Your Credit Score to Get the Lowest Mortgage Rates