Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Obama's Immigration Plan Be A Big Win For Wal-Mart?
- The 1 Thing That Could Save America's Financial Future
- 10 Figures That May Sum Up Obamacare in 2015
- 1 Must-Watch Interview for 3D Systems Corporation and Stratasys, Ltd. Investors
- Inflation Is Good: Learn More About This Misunderstood Metric
- Why Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. Stock is Up 24% Since October