Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Annuities: Good or Bad?
- 3 Money Mistakes to Avoid Once You Reach Full Retirement Age
- Hartford Financial Works to Overcome Pressure on Core Earnings
- Fidelity Contrafund: Beating the Market the Old-Fashioned Way
- This $14 Trillion Problem Could Hurt Millions of Americans (Hint: It?s Not the National Debt)
- 3 Things You Should Know Before You Sign Up For a 401(k)