Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Nepal Wants to Keep Everest Business in Sherpa Hands
- Why Access Midstream Partners LP Looks Like a Buy Right Now
- 1 Under-the-Radar MLP I'm Strongly Considering Buying
- Are For-Profit Universities Under Attack From Proposed Regulation?
- What You Need to Know About Brokerage Account Transfers
- 9 Steps to Boost Your Credit Before You Buy a House