Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple, Inc. Needs to Take the Chromebook Threat More Seriously
- Which Student Loan Repayment Plan Is Right For You?
- What Might Social Security Look Like in 20 Years?
- 3 Bank Fees You Should Never Pay
- Why New FICO Score Rules Could Be a ?Game-Changer? In Helping You Obtain a Loan
- Will Uber?s Corner Store Threaten Amazon and Google in Same-Day Deliveries?