Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Choose a First Time Credit Card
- How Do YOU Want to Spend Your Money in Retirement?
- 3 Reasons ISIS Pharmaceuticals Is a Buy
- Don't Make These 6 Big 401(k) Blunders
- Healthcare Reform: 3 Fixes That Could Make Obamacare Considerably More Effective
- 4 Things You'll Wish You'd Thought About Before Retiring