Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why a Stock Market Crash Can Be a Wonderful Thing
- 10 Quick Steps to Plan for Retirement in Your 30s
- Best Investment Companies: Things You Need to Know Before Picking
- SunEdison's House of Cards Is Starting to Crumble
- Before Shorting a Stock, Here Are 4 Things You Must Know
- Will Facebook Inc.?s Latest Move Get You Defriended?