Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things You Must Know About Facebook Stock
- Dividend Aristocrats: Time to Buy VF Corp?
- Is It Time to Buy Men's Wearhouse Stock?
- Why These 4 Personal Finance Myths Perpetuate Money Problems
- You Won't Believe Who Bank of America's Next Big Threat Is
- Maximize Your Savings With a Rising Interest-Rate Strategy