Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Prize-linked Savings Accounts: Coming to Your Bank?
- Almost Ready to Retire? Here Are 6 Things That Can Derail Your Plan
- Opening an IRA Account: Everything You Need to Know
- Do You Have a Dollar? You Can Become an Investor
- 8 Common Refinance Mistakes
- 401(k) Open Enrollment: Does Your Retirement Plan Need a Checkup?