Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Amazon Prime Still Cost Effective With a $20 Price Increase?
- Pier 1 Looks Set to Deliver Gains
- Don't Miss Your Last Chance at This Zero-Tax Opportunity
- How to Plan for Retirement: An Interview With Carrie Schwab-Pomerantz
- 9 Steps to Boost Your Credit Before You Buy a House
- Bad Credit? What You Should Know About Secured Credit Cards