Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Crush Amazon.com, Inc.'s Prime Service?
- 3 Figures You Need to Stay on Top of During Retirement
- Why the Typical American Is More Confident About Retiring Richer
- 3 Things New College Graduates Need to Know About Investing
- Digital Federal Credit Union: Traditional Banking Convenience with Credit Union Benefits
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for You?