Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 3 Most Important Questions About Social Security
- Will Apple Beat Google in Healthcare with iOS 8?
- 1 Big Investing Mistake Many Millennials Are Making
- 3 Losers in the Big Bank of America Corp. Settlement
- Did Putin Just Harm His Fellow Russians By Banning Food Imports?
- The Surprising Reason Americans Don?t Save More in Their 401(k) Plans