Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Google, Inc.'s Worst Nightmare Is Coming True
- 2 Upcoming Moves That Could Revitalize Apple Inc.'s iPad Business
- The Typical American Has This Much In Home Equity -- How About You?
- Billionaires Are Ditching These Stocks
- Lyft vs. Uber: Just How Dominant Is Uber in the Ridesharing Business?
- The Hidden Financial Cost of Hillary Clinton's Presidential Run