Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- CarMax Revs Up Its Earnings Engines Going Into 2015
- The Boeing Company Sends a Strong Signal of Confidence
- The Reason You Can't Ignore Executive Compensation
- 26 Things I Learned From Old Books on Investing
- Can You Succeed Investing in Japan?
- Only Months After the iPhone 6 Release, Is the Apple A9 Chip Already in Production?