Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- After Being a Confirmed Supplier in the iPhone 6, Is Invensense Stock a Buy?
- Meet the Enemy of Retirement Security: Procrastination
- Next Blue Chip Stock: Apple
- Can the iPhone 6 Be the Boost Outerwall, Inc. Needs?
- Can Sony Still Save Its Xperia Smartphone Business?
- Which Company Will Make You More Money: 3M or DuPont?