Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Apple Acquired a Twitter Analytics Startup
- 4 Big Winners in China's 4G Push
- Would You Serve Chipotle at Your Wedding? Fast Casual Catering Might Be the Next Big Thing
- Will Home Depot and Lowe?s Continue to Heat Up?
- Is IBM a Value Investment Opportunity for 2014?
- Apple to Grow Chinese Market Share After Inking China Mobile Deal