Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Westport Innovations Q3 Earnings: Major Changes Underway... but Is It Too Late?
- MercadoLibre Stock Explodes Higher After a Blowout Quarter
- Microsoft Just Launched a Huge Attack Against Google and Dropbox
- LinkedIn Corp. Stock Moves Higher on Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
- 3 Reasons to Buy High Yield Dividend Stock National Retail Properties Inc.
- Why Broadcom Stock Soared 40% in 2014