Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Amazon Echo Help The Retailer Take Over Your Home?
- Can You Guess What Cancer-Causing Agent Researchers Just Found in Electronic Cigarettes?
- The Sorry State of Sam's Club, and Why Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Can't Give Up on the Warehouse
- Facebook Inc. Earnings Preview: Slowdown Coming or Sustained Growth Ahead?
- The Most Important Money Mistake to Avoid
- Retirement Income Doesn?t Have to Be a Dream -- 3 Dividend Stocks That Could Make It a Reality