Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Hertz Global Holdings Shares Drop After Guidance Withdrawn
- 3 Reasons Why HCA Holdings Inc Stock Could Rise
- 3 Reasons Dollar General's Stock Could Fall
- Is Pandora a Buyout Candidate for Tech Giants Like Apple and Amazon?
- The Biggest Risk to Google, Inc.'s One-Stop Information Shop
- Self-Directed IRA: The Key to a Rich Retirement?