Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Is Reebok Crazy About CrossFit?
- Can the Xbox One Survive Against the PS4 and Wii U in Japan?
- Roth IRA Income Limits: The Silver Lining
- 3 Reasons Why You'll Love Discover Financial Services
- When Will BofI Holding, Inc. Become a Competitive National Bank?
- Despite Massive Setbacks in China, Qualcomm Still Benefits