Security is a goal of such machines. Most use a combination of a debit card issued by the bank and a password to access your account.
ATM machines are found in many locations in stores, malls, casinos, etc. These machines allow convenient access to funds in an account. However, some machines and some banks charge ATM fees for use of certain machines. These fees can make use of an ATM machine costly, especially for small transactions.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Now Is the Time to Buy This Fast Growing Refiner
- Bank of America Corp's $80 Billion Problem
- Are These the Most Reliable Dividends in the Market?
- Can Huntington Bancshares Defy Critics, Enrich Shareholders, and Make Banking Fair and Transparent?
- What Bank of America Corp. Can Learn From Starbucks Corporation
- 4 Rules For A Rock-Solid Retirement Portfolio