Security is a goal of such machines. Most use a combination of a debit card issued by the bank and a password to access your account.
ATM machines are found in many locations in stores, malls, casinos, etc. These machines allow convenient access to funds in an account. However, some machines and some banks charge ATM fees for use of certain machines. These fees can make use of an ATM machine costly, especially for small transactions.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Big Banks Should Fear GoBank
- The New and Improved Bank of America
- How Bank of America Helped Send the Dow Higher
- M&T Bank Stock: 9 Critical Numbers
- Bank of America Rallies From Early Morning Drop
- Bitcoin's History of Crushing Speculators