Zillow is a privately-held website that offers residential property valuations based on tax assessments.
Zillow's property valuations are called Zestimates.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Mortgage Rates Are Low -- So Why Aren't People Buying Homes?
- Splunk, Inc. Offers Another Beat and Raise, Appoints New CEO
- 10 Most Expensive States to Raise a Family
- 10 Cheapest States to Raise a Family
- Zillow Group, Inc. Builds Another Strong Quarter
- What to Expect When Zillow Group, Inc. Reports Earnings