Zillow is a privately-held website that offers residential property valuations based on tax assessments.
Zillow's property valuations are called Zestimates.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Zillow, Move, or Trulia: Which Company Has the Most Upside Potential?
- What's Really Happening in Today's Real Estate Market (and how to Profit From It)
- Tuesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades)
- Will WebMD Health Corp's Growth Accelerate in the Coming Quarters?
- Here's Why Shares of Yahoo! and Zillow Are Moving Higher Today
- Wednesday's Top News Headlines