Zillow is a privately-held website that offers residential property valuations based on tax assessments.
Zillow's property valuations are called Zestimates.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Zillow Group Inc Investors Need to Know About Its "Transition Year"
- Why Zillow Group Inc Stock Dropped Today
- How One Couple Got 15 Offers on Their Home in Four Days and Sold It for $66,000 Over List Price
- 5 Best Loans for People With Poor Credit
- 6 Top Stocks to Buy in April
- This Bank Is Telling Us That the U.S. Economy Has Improved Dramatically