Zillow is a privately-held website that offers residential property valuations based on tax assessments.
Zillow's property valuations are called Zestimates.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 25 Best U.S. Cities for Jobs in 2015
- 3 Things to Watch When Zillow Group, Inc. Reports Earnings
- Best Stocks for Investing in the Housing Recovery
- What Zillow Group Inc Investors Need to Know About Its "Transition Year"
- Why Zillow Group Inc Stock Dropped Today
- How One Couple Got 15 Offers on Their Home in Four Days and Sold It for $66,000 Over List Price