Zillow is a privately-held website that offers residential property valuations based on tax assessments.
Zillow's property valuations are called Zestimates.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Zillow, Inc.'s Retsly Acquisition Isn't Entirely Selfless
- Has the Most Attractive Online Real Estate Marketplace Investment Become Obvious?
- 3 Metrics You Need to Sell Your Property
- Rising Mortgage Rates Mean Fewer People Willing to Sell
- Why Zillow Is an Enormous Winner This Year
- How Micron Technology, Zillow, and PPG Industries Set New Highs Today