Zillow is a privately-held website that offers residential property valuations based on tax assessments.
Zillow's property valuations are called Zestimates.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Simplicity: How This Billionaire Created the World's Largest Restaurant Chain
- 5 Things Zillow Inc. Wants You to Know
- What $1 Million Buys You in Miami, Florida
- The 5 Healthiest Real Estate Markets In The United States
- What $1 Million Buys You In Phoenix, Arizona
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Zillow's Acquisition of Trulia