Zillow is a privately-held website that offers residential property valuations based on tax assessments.
Zillow's property valuations are called Zestimates.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Exclusive: Zillow Group Inc. Panel Talks Mobile, Acquisitions and Plans for 2015
- A Serial Entrepreneur's Take On Tech, 'Power to the People' and Start-Up Valuations
- Exclusive: Interview with Zillow COO Kathleen Phillips
- Splunk, Inc.'s Cloud Investments Drive Another Earnings Beat
- Why Zillow Inc. Stock Popped Today
- Why Trulia Inc Stock Popped Today