The yuan is the base unit of currency in both China and Taiwan.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Back in the Ring to Take Another Swing: OnePlus One Gets Two Successors in 2015
- Is Gold Really the World's Biggest Economic Bubble?
- Nokia Lives Again: N1 Android Tablet Is Full of Surprises
- The World?s Fastest Growing Smartphone Maker Is Now Worth Over $40 Billion
- The End of an Era: Is the US Petrodollar Under Threat?
- Should Apple, Inc. Worry About Subsidy Cuts in China?