Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things ConocoPhillips' Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons American Tower Corp.'s Stock Could Rise
- 5 Things EOG Resources Inc.?s Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons Marathon Petroleum Stock Could Rise
- Energy Investing 101: Identifying the Top Independent Oil & Gas Stocks
- The Coming Social Security Crisis Explained in Plain English