Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 11 Things Investors Can Be Thankful for on Thanksgiving Day
- The Coca-Cola Co. Tries a Slimming Formula
- Even Pfizer and Allergan Have Doubts About Their $160 Billion Merger
- Tech Dividends: Finding Yields That Are Real
- If You're in Your 50s, Consider Buying These Stocks
- 3 Reasons to Be Skeptical of the Pfizer-Allergan Mega-Merger