Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- CalAmp Corp. Communicates Another Solid Quarter
- Senior Discounts: Save Thousands of Dollars Starting at Age 50
- 3 Things Every American Needs to Know About Retirement
- Tax Liens: A Must-Avoid Government Snare or a Winning Investment Idea?
- Gift Tax Exclusion: How You Can Avoid a Key IRS Tax Trap
- What Is Taxable Income? You May Be Surprised by What Qualifies and What Doesn?t