Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Difference Between Disposable Income and Discretionary Income
- Can an IRA Distribution Be Put Back?
- Safe Stocks Yielding 5% (or More) Do Exist -- Here Are 5 of Them
- 5 Social Security Mistakes You Don't Want to Make
- 3 Easy Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Retirement
- Taking Your 401(k) to the Max to Close Out 2015