Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Better Dividend Stock Today: National Retail Properties or W.P. Carey Inc.?
- 20 Smart Ways to Save Money
- Want to Pay Off Your Mortgage Early? Not So Fast
- Magellan Midstream Partners: Fantastic Business, Bad Investment Today
- 4 of the Best Dividend Stocks Canada Has to Offer
- 3 High-Yielding Oil Drillers That Could Be on Borrowed Time