Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Key Things Williams Companies Inc Management Wants You To Know
- Costco Climbs on Strong Earnings, But Will Future Growth Keep Up the Pace?
- This Is the Worst Place to Save Money, but Many Do It Anyway
- Darling Ingredients Inc. Earnings Beat on Diamond Green Diesel Strength
- Oil Stocks: Why This High-Yielding Refiner's Blowout Earnings Herald Strong Growth Ahead
- 3 Stocks to Buy With Dividends Yielding More Than 4%