Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Potash Corp Worth the Price?
- Here Are the Major Takeaways From Verizon's Earnings
- CIT Group Inc: A Host of Tailwinds Could Fuel Big Valuation Growth
- Halliburton Sees a Significant Market Turn
- Investors Should Keep an Eye on This Miner With Russian Exposure
- 7 Things to Know About Your Brokerage Account