Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- The Best Way to Invest in America's Future
- Altria, Reynolds American, and The Future of Big Tobacco
- Are You Single? 3 Things You Need to Do Differently Than Married Couples
- 3 Reasons GlaxoSmithKline PLC Could Soar in 2015
- Why This Fund Manager Is Right to Bet Big on Intel Corporation