Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Mortgage Interest Rates: Why You Get Offered the Worst Ones
- Social Security: Can My Benefits Be Seized by Collectors?
- Recall Costs Clobber General Motors Earnings Again
- Income Invetors Will Be Excited Over This Stock
- Why Revenues at This Energy Company Could Skyrocket
- 1 Retirement Income Option You Might Not Have Considered