The yen is the currency unit of exchange in Japan.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Subaru's Q1 Fortify Its Position in the U.S.?
- Will Lexus? Performance Rev Up Toyota?s Dollar Dreams?
- Philip Morris' Second-Quarter Report Didn't Mention the 1 Thing That Could Sink Its Stock
- Ahead of Japanese Gaming: Bet on MGM, Las Vegas Sands, or Melco Crown?
- How Honda Motor Co. Plans to Tap the Monstrous Asian Car Market?
- How Will Japan's New Fiscal Policy Impact Its Assets?