Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) is a diversified holding company through its subsidiaries, provides electricity and natural gas services in Wisconsin and Michigan. It operates through two segments, Utility Energy and Non-Utility Energy.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- WEC Energy Group Earnings Came In Just As You Might Expect
- WEC Energy Group's Earnings Were Pleasantly Boring
- These Stocks Kept Markets Afloat on a Dull Day For the Dow
- Wisconsin Energy Corp. to Acquire Integrys Energy Group, Inc. in Deal Valued at $9.1 Billion
- Green Energy Could Show Utility Investors the Money