Windstream (NYSE: WIN) is a provider of telecommunications services in rural communities in the United States. Its subsidiaries provide local, long distance, network access, video services and broadband and high speed data services in sixteen states.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What the Best Dividend Stocks of 2014 Tell Us About Their Industry
- Verizon Communications vs. Windstream Holdings: Which Is a Better Dividend Stock?
- 3 Reasons Windstream Holdings, Inc.'s Stock Could Rise
- 3 Reasons Frontier Communications Corp.'s Stock Could Rise
- Are Verizon, AT&T, and Windstream's Dividends Secure?