Windstream (NYSE: WIN) is a provider of telecommunications services in rural communities in the United States. Its subsidiaries provide local, long distance, network access, video services and broadband and high speed data services in sixteen states.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Windstream Holdings, Inc. Gained 48% in August
- 5 Things Communications Sales & Leasing Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- How Communications Sales & Leasing Inc. Lifted Windstream Holdings Inc. Out of a Deep Funk
- 5 Things Windstream Holdings, Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Tech Stocks That Soared This Week