Windstream (NYSE: WIN) is a provider of telecommunications services in rural communities in the United States. Its subsidiaries provide local, long distance, network access, video services and broadband and high speed data services in sixteen states.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dividend Investing: Should You Buy Frontier Communications and Windstream?
- Why Citigroup, Accenture, and Windstream Corporation Are Today?s 3 Worst Stocks
- Despite Skeptics, Windstream Keeps Dividend
- These 3 Trends Should Worry Windstream?s Investors
- 3 Surprising Reasons That Windstream?s Dividend Is Safer Than You Think