Windstream (NYSE: WIN) is a provider of telecommunications services in rural communities in the United States. Its subsidiaries provide local, long distance, network access, video services and broadband and high speed data services in sixteen states.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Investor Alert: Is Windstream Holdings, Inc's Dividend About to Be Cut?
- Windstream Holdings Dividend: Will the REIT Spinoff and Reverse Stock Split Destroy Your Income?
- A Reduced Payout Could Be in the Cards for These High-Yield Dividend Stocks
- How Does Windstream's Updated REIT Plan Help or Hurt Shareholders?
- 5 Things Windstream's Management Wants You to Know