WiMAX, Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access, is a wireless broadband access technology.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Smartphone Maker Used to Dominate Android -- Now It's on the Verge of Collapse
- What Happens When AT&T Serves Your Town, but Not Your Home
- How AT&T and Verizon's Loss is Your Gain
- 1 Problem That?s Guaranteed to Slow Adoption of the Internet of Things
- Will This Help or Hurt Sprint's Odds of Acquiring T-Mobile?
- Betting on Wireless Could Be a Huge Catalyst for Google