Tilson is an up and coming Value Investor who is known not only his great returns but also for his unusually public engagement with the investing community. Besides running his fund he also publishes the Value Investor Insight newsletter and has even authored articles here at the Motley Fool!
You can see Tilson's articles here Tilson Archive 2003
Tilson's fund T2 Partners currently has over 100 million assets under management. T2 has averaged a 7% annual return since its' founding in 1999.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- SodaStream: Is There Upside From This Point Forward?
- Whitney Tilson Bashes Keurig and Says SodaStream Is a Buy
- A Hedge Fund Investor Reveals His Bullish Case for SodaStream International, Ltd.
- Should You Follow Whitney Tilson Into a Badly Beaten SodaStream?
- Is magicJack a Netflix or WhatsApp in the Making?
- The Two Problems With magicJack's Quarter
|This page still needs some extra work. The Touchstone community is working hard behind the scenes to make this page better for all of Fooldom. View all works in progress.|