Tilson is an up and coming Value Investor who is known not only his great returns but also for his unusually public engagement with the investing community. Besides running his fund he also publishes the Value Investor Insight newsletter and has even authored articles here at the Motley Fool!
You can see Tilson's articles here Tilson Archive 2003
Tilson's fund T2 Partners currently has over 100 million assets under management. T2 has averaged a 7% annual return since its' founding in 1999.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Have Keurig Green Mountain Shorts Been Proved Wrong?
- A Deep Dive Into 3D Systems, Part 13: Should Investors Buy Into the Hype?
- A Deep Dive Into 3D Systems, Part 11: Is This 3-D Printing Naysayer Right?
- A Deep Dive Into 3D Systems, Part 10: Should Tilson's Short Scare You?
- A Deep Dive Into 3D Systems, Part 9: Is will.i.am a Warning Sign?
- A Deep Dive Into 3D Systems, Part 1: Introduction
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|This page still needs some extra work. The Touchstone community is working hard behind the scenes to make this page better for all of Fooldom. View all works in progress.|