Tilson is an up and coming Value Investor who is known not only his great returns but also for his unusually public engagement with the investing community. Besides running his fund he also publishes the Value Investor Insight newsletter and has even authored articles here at the Motley Fool!
You can see Tilson's articles here Tilson Archive 2003
Tilson's fund T2 Partners currently has over 100 million assets under management. T2 has averaged a 7% annual return since its' founding in 1999.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- magicJack VocalTec Ltd. Earnings: What to Expect
- Why This Hedge Fund's Buying SodaStream International Ltd. Shares
- Why Barnes & Noble, magicJack VocalTec, and Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Soared Today
- The Shape of the Future: How to Help Tomorrow's Children Cope With a World of Accelerating Change
- Should Investors Short 3D Systems Stock?
- Why Lumber Liquidators Shares Fell
|This page still needs some extra work. The Touchstone community is working hard behind the scenes to make this page better for all of Fooldom. View all works in progress.|