Whiting Petroleum (NYSE: WLL) is an oil and gas company engaged in acquisition, development, exploitation, production and exploration activities primarily in the Permian Basin, Rocky Mountains, Mid-Continent, Gulf Coast and Michigan regions of the United States.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- OPEC News Sends Targa Resources Partners LP, Stone Energy Corporation, and Whiting Petroleum Corp Pl
- One Year Later and OPEC Still Hasn't Killed Shale
- 5 Things Whiting Petroleum Corp.?s CEO Wants You to Know
- Even After the Oil Price Crash, These 3 Energy Stocks Are Still Overvalued
- Oil Stocks: 3 Big Trends That Are Running Out of Steam