Whiting Petroleum (NYSE: WLL) is an oil and gas company engaged in acquisition, development, exploitation, production and exploration activities primarily in the Permian Basin, Rocky Mountains, Mid-Continent, Gulf Coast and Michigan regions of the United States.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Make Money on the Shale Oil Boom
- 3 Energy Stocks That Absolutely Crushed the Market This Week
- Why Whiting Petroleum, Advanced Micro Devices, and AeroVironment Soared Today
- Kodiak Oil & Gas Hands Over the Keys to Whiting Petroleum
- These 3 Companies Are on the Clock to Fix This Looming Shale Problem