Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Huge Retirement Mistake Millennials Are Making
- What Does the Future Hold for Golub Capital BDC?
- Golub Capital BDC?s Income Statement & Opportunities
- Golub BDC Balance Sheet: The Liabilities
- 1 Area Where Bank of America Corp Could (Someday) Beat Wells Fargo & Co
- Is Another Financial Crisis Coming Down the Road?