Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does the Cross-Selling Lawsuit Shake Our Faith in Wells Fargo & Co.?
- The Dark Side of Cross-Selling for Wells Fargo & Co.
- Wells Fargo & Co.'s Secret to Stellar Growth
- 9 Rules That Helped Warren Buffett Produce a 1,826,163% Return in 50 Years
- Is This the Next Big Tobacco Merger?
- Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc.'s Stock Loses Weight on Downgrade