Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 3 Best Dividend Stocks Warren Buffett Owns
- In Case You Missed It, Warren Buffett Has Bought Millions of Shares in This Company
- 3 Retirement Stocks Wall Street Is Wrong About
- 1 Retirement Mistake You Can?t Afford To Make In Your 20?s
- Warren Buffett's Best Dividend Stocks in 2015
- Should Bank of America Spin Off Merrill Lynch?