Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Solid Bank Earnings Could Signal an Opportunity for Investors
- "Too Big to Fail" Still Too Big a Risk, Says Nobel Winner
- Is Visa Inc.'s Fat Dividend Increase Sustainable?
- Why Wells Fargo & Co.'s Stock Is Up 12% This Year
- Why U.S. Bancorp Is 1 of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks
- 1 Fantastic Stock to Buy in a Panicky Market