Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Discover Financial Services? Management Wants You to Know
- A Secured Credit Card Can Be The Solution To Bad Credit
- Battle of the Buffett Stocks: Wells Fargo vs. Bank of America
- Is This the Real Reason Lorillard Is Willing to Sell blu eCigs?
- Financial Services: Investing Essentials
- American Express Company Earnings: The True Beauty of Share Buybacks