Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Stock: What You Are Buying
- 7 Lessons about Banking from 200 Years of History
- Is It Time to Buy Bank of America Corp's Stock?
- The 3 Best Dividend Stocks For Your Retirement
- How Poor People Help Rich Corporations Pay Less Tax
- The 5 Best States for Senior Citizens to Retire In