Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a bank headquartered in California.
Established in 1852, Wells Fargo has grown from a gold rush service enterprise, ferrying goods and people across the United States on horse drawn wagons, into a financial services company with over 80 business lines and retail banking stores in 23 states, most of them west of the Mississippi. The company's website  has detailed information on its business lines and sales distribution.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Shares of Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc Tumbled 30% in September
- Here?s Why Bank of America?s Trading Operations Weigh on Its Share Price
- Why Trinity Industries Got the Red Light From Wall Street in September
- Why Greenbrier Companies Decoupled in September
- 6 Things to Watch For When Bank of America Reports Earnings
- Wells Fargo Third-Quarter Earnings Preview: 5 Things to Watch