Wages are the amounts paid to employees, usually based on time worked multiplied by a specified pay rate.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- HBO and Time Warner Take On Netflix, But Is It a Mistake?
- If Cheap Oil Prices Are Good for the Economy, Why Is the Stock Market Down?
- Do You Have a Dollar? You Can Become an Investor
- 7 Credit Myths You Thought Could Hurt Your Score, but Don't
- The Surprising Way Wal-Mart Is Copying Costco
- Baby Boomers Face Risks Co-Signing Student Loans