Wages are the amounts paid to employees, usually based on time worked multiplied by a specified pay rate.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- It's Bonus Time: 4 Things You Must Do Before December 31
- Why 4.7 Million Children Receive Social Security Benefits
- Unions: Good or Bad?
- What Is GDP? Your Jargon-Free Guide to One of the 20th Century's Greatest Inventions
- Inflation Is Good: Learn More About This Misunderstood Metric
- Best Buy Earnings: Is the Electronics Giant Finally Back?