Wages are the amounts paid to employees, usually based on time worked multiplied by a specified pay rate.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Chipotle Continue Its Dominance of Fast Casual?
- Fliers Might Gripe, but High Oil Prices Have Been Good for Big Airlines
- IRS Budget Cuts Mean Your Chances of Getting Audited Are Less
- The Approaching Infrastructure Train Wreck
- Why Everyone Wins When Taco Bell Attacks McDonald?s
- 3 Things You Need to Know About the Latest UN Report on Climate Change