Wages are the amounts paid to employees, usually based on time worked multiplied by a specified pay rate.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Key Takeways from Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.'s Earnings Report
- 1099 vs W2: Which Is Preferable for Employers and Employees?
- Macy's Makes a Risky Move to Pander to Wealthy Customers
- Tim Cook is Making His Mark on Apple
- Big-Box Retail Earnings Leave the Stock Market Searching for Direction
- The 7 Biggest Financial Challenges Senior Citizens Are Facing in Retirement