Wages are the amounts paid to employees, usually based on time worked multiplied by a specified pay rate.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Samsung and Google Inc Open Their Wallets to Compete with Apple Pay
- 3 Pros and Cons of Raising the Federal Minimum Wage: Where Do You Stand?
- 5 Reasons Why McDonald's Will Win in 2015
- What Can You Learn From Someone Able to Retire in His 30s?
- The 3 Biggest Tax Changes You Need to Be Aware Of
- 26 Unsettling Truths About Social Security