Wages are the amounts paid to employees, usually based on time worked multiplied by a specified pay rate.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Women Can Get Ahead of the Retirement Savings Gap
- Clear Sailing for TJX Companies Inc. and Ross Stores Inc.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Keeps Making Slow Progress
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.'s Long-Term Focus Is Paying Off
- Is This the Biggest Threat to Retailers in 2016?
- Here?s How the Average American Household Earns Its Income, by Generation -- How Do You Compare?