Pandit is relatively new to the job having taken his spot only at the end of 2007. In early 2007 Citigroup acquired his old hedge fund in order to attract him to the firm.
Related Fool Articles
Relevant External Links
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Quotes From the Brilliant Banker Behind Citigroup's Turnaround
- The Best Banking CEO of 2013
- 3 Stocks I'm Buying: C, IBM, and COF
- 1 New Stock I'm Buying and 2 Stocks I'm Buying More Of
- 3 Reasons Citigroup Should Be Encouraged by the Red Sox
- Wells Fargo vs. Bank of America: Where Would You Put Your Money?
|This page still needs some extra work. The Touchstone community is working hard behind the scenes to make this page better for all of Fooldom. View all works in progress.|