Viacom (NYSE:VIA) is a global entertainment content company with operation in Media Networks, which includes MTV Networks and BET Networks; and Filmed Entertainment, which includes Paramount Pictures Corporation and Famous Music.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Stocks Billionaires Are Bailing Out Of -- Should You, Too?
- This Company Thinks Fewer Ads Is The Key to Making More Money
- Transformers, World War Z, and More: 5 Key Viacom Franchises for the Next Decade
- Why Viacom, Inc. Stock Fell 28.5% in August
- 5 Beaten-Down Consumer Goods Stocks Still Worthy of Your Portfolio