Vector (NYSE: VGR) is a holding company which is engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes in the U.S., development and marketing of the low nicotine and nicotine-free QUEST cigarette products and real estate business through its subsidiaries.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Vector Group: An Odd Stock for Income and Growth Investors Alike
- Why Vector Group Stock Is Up 26% in 2014
- Tobacco Player Vector Group's Hidden Asset Could Boost its Dividend for Years to Come
- In a Shifting World, Tobacco Company Vector Group Does the Unexpected
- E-Cigarettes Will Topple 1 of These Tobacco Companies: Will It Be Altria Group or Vector Group?