Vanguard is a leading mutual fund company.
Vanguard is best known for its index mutual funds. Vanguard 500 Index Fund (ticker VFINX) can be regarded as the best known S&P 500 index fund. However, the company has expanded to offer numerous other funds including sector funds, bond funds, and exchange traded funds.
Vanguard continues to emphasize low costs to the investor. It is famous for the lowest expense ratios.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Mutual Funds" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Larry Ellison Is Leaving Oracle Inc.'s CEO Post, But He's Staying Close to Protect His $48 Billion N
- Retire Early With These 3 Easy Steps
- 3 Simple Suggestions Warren Buffett Gives to Investors
- September Is the Worst Month for Stocks. So What?
- Vanguard Natural Resources: What the Latest Acquisitions Mean for the Distribution
- Natural Gas News: Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC Bulks Up (Again) on Natural Gas