Vanguard is a leading mutual fund company.
Vanguard is best known for its index mutual funds. Vanguard 500 Index Fund (ticker VFINX) can be regarded as the best known S&P 500 index fund. However, the company has expanded to offer numerous other funds including sector funds, bond funds, and exchange traded funds.
Vanguard continues to emphasize low costs to the investor. It is famous for the lowest expense ratios.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Mutual Funds" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What I Learned About Investing During a Decade at The Motley Fool
- This Massive Hedge Fund Company Sold Warren Buffett's Company. Should You Buy?
- Retirement Planning: 1 Thing to Demand From Your 401(k)
- 3 Reasons iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM) Could Rise
- This Chart Shows Just How Terrible Of An Investor You Are
- Creating Sustainable Wealth While Still in Your 20s