Vanguard is a leading mutual fund company.
Vanguard is best known for its index mutual funds. Vanguard 500 Index Fund (ticker VFINX) can be regarded as the best known S&P 500 index fund. However, the company has expanded to offer numerous other funds including sector funds, bond funds, and exchange traded funds.
Vanguard continues to emphasize low costs to the investor. It is famous for the lowest expense ratios.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Mutual Funds" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Don't Freak Out About a Market Meltdown
- What Is the Best Way to Invest Your IRA?
- 3 Issues Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC Needs to Address in 2015
- The 1 Piece of Advice We'd Give to Beginning Investors
- Vanguard's Best ETFs
- Goldman Sachs Predicts $40 Oil: 4 High-Yield Investments That Can Navigate a Steeper Slope