Vanguard is a leading mutual fund company.
Vanguard is best known for its index mutual funds. Vanguard 500 Index Fund (ticker VFINX) can be regarded as the best known S&P 500 index fund. However, the company has expanded to offer numerous other funds including sector funds, bond funds, and exchange traded funds.
Vanguard continues to emphasize low costs to the investor. It is famous for the lowest expense ratios.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Mutual Funds" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 5 Best-Kept Investing Secrets
- PIMCO Funds: Are They Right for You?
- The Hidden Financial Cost of Hillary Clinton's Presidential Run
- Healthcare Investment Opportunities for the Long Term
- Risky MLP High Dividend Stocks: The Siren Song of Investors
- Merger Sends Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Soaring Nearly 14%