Vanguard is a leading mutual fund company.
Vanguard is best known for its index mutual funds. Vanguard 500 Index Fund (ticker VFINX) can be regarded as the best known S&P 500 index fund. However, the company has expanded to offer numerous other funds including sector funds, bond funds, and exchange traded funds.
Vanguard continues to emphasize low costs to the investor. It is famous for the lowest expense ratios.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Mutual Funds" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Vanguard Natural Resources: What the Latest Acquisitions Mean for the Distribution
- Natural Gas News: Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC Bulks Up (Again) on Natural Gas
- 3 Ways to Make the Most of Your 401(k)
- 3 Reasons iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM) Could Fall
- Is This Influencing Tactic Hurting Your Retirement?
- The 7 Best Ways to Invest $5,000 of Your Savings