Vanguard is a leading mutual fund company.
Vanguard is best known for its index mutual funds. Vanguard 500 Index Fund (ticker VFINX) can be regarded as the best known S&P 500 index fund. However, the company has expanded to offer numerous other funds including sector funds, bond funds, and exchange traded funds.
Vanguard continues to emphasize low costs to the investor. It is famous for the lowest expense ratios.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Mutual Funds" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Retirement Secrets You Need to Know
- Warren Buffett: The Smartest Thing You Can Do With Your Money Today
- 3 Hugely Different REITs With Big Exposure To the E-Commerce Boom
- The 1 Best Dividend Investment for Natural Gas
- Investing for Beginners: 3 Things to Know
- The 21 Critical Questions to Ask Your Broker Today