Vanguard is a leading mutual fund company.
Vanguard is best known for its index mutual funds. Vanguard 500 Index Fund (ticker VFINX) can be regarded as the best known S&P 500 index fund. However, the company has expanded to offer numerous other funds including sector funds, bond funds, and exchange traded funds.
Vanguard continues to emphasize low costs to the investor. It is famous for the lowest expense ratios.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Mutual Funds" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- OnePlus One Phone May Change the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Landscape -- Just Not Yet
- Top Mutual Funds: 3 Things You Need to Know
- Some Things to Remember About Market Plunges
- The 4-Letter Word That Can Make or Break Your Retirement
- Investing for Beginners: Where to Invest Today
- 3 Financial Details You Should Absolutely Obsess Over