This rule impeded short selling in a sharply declining market. Some believe elimination of the uptick rule is a factor in the increased volatility of the stock market.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- LeBron James Takes His Talents to Sandusky
- Is Halcon Resources Corp Destined for Greatness?
- Why First American Financial is an Undervalued Niche Insurance Player
- Green Shoots in the Uranium Market?
- New Research Strengthens Link Between Shale Drilling and Earthquakes
- A Copper Rally Will Create Value for These 2 Companies