An unsecured loan, also called a personal loan, is backed by your credit rating and your promise to pay.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 6 Terrible Uses for Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- Is LINN Energy LLC's Latest Debt Deal Enough?
- 9 Times It's Smart to Be in Debt
- Retail Opportunity Investment Corp. Earnings: Big Growth in This Important Metric
- 8 Ways to Increase Your Credit Score to Get the Lowest Mortgage Rates
- Personal Finances: The Key to Your Financial Happiness