An unsecured loan, also called a personal loan, is backed by your credit rating and your promise to pay.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the Supreme Court Sided With Bank of America Over Homeowners
- St. Mary's Bank: The Nation?s First Credit Union
- What Is Hypothecation?
- Americans' Average Net Worth by Age -- How Do You Compare?
- Prospect Capital Corp.: A First-Ever Look at One of Its Largest Investments
- Equity Commonwealth Earnings: First Steps of the Turnaround Emerge