An unsecured loan, also called a personal loan, is backed by your credit rating and your promise to pay.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Does Apollo Investment Corporation Make Money?
- The Long Road Ahead for DryShips Inc.
- Should Investors Fear ConAgra's Debt Load?
- Will THL Credit Inc. Cut Its Dividend This Quarter?
- Are You Willing To Pay $50 for a Better Credit Score? Try a Credit Builder Loan
- CommonWealth REIT Sells Entire Select Income REIT Stake to Government Properties Income Trust: What