UnitedHealth (NYSE: UNH) design products, provide services and apply technologies that improve access to health and well-being services, simplify the health care experience, promote quality and make health care more affordable.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why JPMorgan Chase, IBM, and UnitedHealth Group Were the Dow's Only Losers Last Week
- Earnings Roundup: Did Obamacare Swamp United Healthcare's Quarter?
- UnitedHealth, GE Earnings Pull the Dow in Opposite Directions
- What's Wrong With These 3 Dow Stocks Today?
- Obamacare and Medicare Reimbursement Cuts Weigh on UnitedHealth Group in Q1