Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) own transportation companies. The Railroad, along with its subsidiaries and rail affiliates, is its reportable operating segment.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Does Union Pacific Stack Up Against the Rest of the Railroad Industry?
- Is Union Pacific Corporation Managing its Assets Well?
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Is Union Pacific Corp.'s Business Model the Key to Its Success?
- How Union Pacific Corporation Became America's Favorite Logistics Company