Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) own transportation companies. The Railroad, along with its subsidiaries and rail affiliates, is its reportable operating segment.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Union Pacific's Management the Backbone of Its Success?
- Union Pacific's Income Statement Reveals Its Underlying Strength
- Union Pacific Corporation Earnings Burned by a 26% Plunge in Coal Shipments
- Will These 3 Risks Stall Union Pacific's Growth?
- Union Pacific Corporation?s Liabilities: 3 Facts Investors Should Know