Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Allegiant Travel Was Cleared for Takeoff in June -- Here's Why
- LINN Energy, LLC Finally Finalizes 3 Key Transactions
- Who Are The Real Winners In The Time Warner Cable/Charter Communications Deal?
- The 2015 Chevy Silverado Truck Is Hauling More Than Ever (Profit, That Is)
- How Rule 144A Created a Shadow Financial Market
- General Motors: What Investors Need to Know About Its $600 Million Special Item