Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tesla's Referral Program: Smart Move or Sign of Desperation?
- Is SunEdison Trying to Conquer the Wind Industry With This $2 Billion Acquisition?
- CBOE Holdings, Inc. Revenue Tops Expectations Even as Trading Volume Remains Muted
- You'll Never Guess What's Eating Away at Your Retirement Savings
- Your Cost Basis: How to Calculate It and What It Means
- Heartland Payment Systems Rings Up Even More Profits