Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- MasterCard Stock: Is the Competitive Advantage Sustainable?
- What Happens if Ford Motor Company Falls Short During Its Turnaround?
- How Billionaire Warren Buffett Avoids Failure
- Solving the Homebuyer's Condo-or-House Dilemma
- It?s Official: Real Estate Agents Are in It for the Money
- Ford Motor Company: Should You Be Concerned By the Slowdown in F-Series Sales?