Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- I'm Buying More Cincinnati Bell -- Here's Why
- Visa, Inc. and MasterCard, Inc. Team Up to Tackle Payment Security in U.S.
- Why Chrysler's Sales Were Up While Ford's Were Down
- Bank of America Finds New Way to Say Sorry and Make More Money
- Nintendo Is Giving Away One of Its Best Games
- Caterpillar Inc. Prepares to Improve One of its Greatest Competitive Advantages