Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Chesapeake Energy Corporation?s Management Wants You to Know
- 5 Things Eli Lilly and Co's Management Wants You to Know
- Self-Directed IRA: The Key to a Rich Retirement?
- PetSmart Unleashes Mixed Results, Considers Alternatives That Could Include Sale
- 3 Reasons General Electric Company?s Stock Could Rise
- Hain Celestial Keeps Growing in Q4