Total assets are the sum of a company's assets.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Create a Money Machine: The Effect of Compounding
- Was Targa Resource Corp.'s 20% Decline in September an Overreaction by the Market?
- Now Is the Time for Dividend Investors to Look at Holly Energy Partners
- Halliburton Couldn't Shake Industry Woes and Shares Slid 11% in September
- PepsiCo Q3 Earnings: Dealing Decisively With Venezuela
- Why This Investor Is Betting $2.5 Billion on General Electric