Total assets are the sum of a company's assets.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Trulia Inc. Q3 Earnings: Ready For The Buyout
- The New World Order of Banking: Boring and Less Profitable
- 3 Reasons to Buy High Yield Dividend Stock National Retail Properties Inc.
- Facebook, Inc. Now Has A Massive Risk Just Sitting On Its Balance Sheet
- American Tower Corp. Earnings: Unstoppable Mobile Growth Pushes Cash Flow Higher
- Stocks With Monthly Dividends 2014: Atlas Resource Partners, L.P.