Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) is a media and entertainment company, whose five reporting segments are AOL, Cable, Filmed Entertainment, Networks and Publishing.
Time Warner is a media and entertainment company, whose major businesses encompass an array of media brands. Among the Company’s brands are HBO, TNT, CNN, AOL, People , Sports Illustrated and Time . The Company produces and distributes films through Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema, including The Dark Knight , Gran Torino , The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and the Harry Potter films, as well as television series, including Two and a Half Men , The Mentalist , The Big Bang Theory , Gossip Girl and The Closer.
Source: Time Warner April 29th, 2009 10-Q
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Box Office: 'Heaven Is for Real' Shines Bright, 'Transcendence' Bombs, & 'Winter Soldier' Wins Again
- Should Warner Bros. Produce ?Blade Runner 2??
- Why Warner Brothers Was Right to Take a Risk on Wally Pfister and ?Transcendence?
- Is Record-Breaking 'Game of Thrones' Piracy a Problem for HBO?
- Weekend Box Office: 'Transcendence' Could Stumble as 'Heaven Is for Real' Starts Strong