Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) is a media and entertainment company, whose five reporting segments are AOL, Cable, Filmed Entertainment, Networks and Publishing.
Time Warner is a media and entertainment company, whose major businesses encompass an array of media brands. Among the Company’s brands are HBO, TNT, CNN, AOL, People , Sports Illustrated and Time . The Company produces and distributes films through Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema, including The Dark Knight , Gran Torino , The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and the Harry Potter films, as well as television series, including Two and a Half Men , The Mentalist , The Big Bang Theory , Gossip Girl and The Closer.
Source: Time Warner April 29th, 2009 10-Q
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Disney vs. Time Warner: Which Is The Better Media Stock?
- Time Warner, Inc. Stock Rises on Q3 Revenue, Earnings Beat
- Disney vs. Time Warner: Which Company is Jacking Up Your Cable Bill the Most?
- Does Time Warner Inc's $6.5 Billion Buyback Make Sense?
- CBS All Access and HBO Aren't Good Reasons to Cut Your Cable Cord