Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) is a media and entertainment company, whose five reporting segments are AOL, Cable, Filmed Entertainment, Networks and Publishing.
Time Warner is a media and entertainment company, whose major businesses encompass an array of media brands. Among the Company’s brands are HBO, TNT, CNN, AOL, People , Sports Illustrated and Time . The Company produces and distributes films through Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema, including The Dark Knight , Gran Torino , The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and the Harry Potter films, as well as television series, including Two and a Half Men , The Mentalist , The Big Bang Theory , Gossip Girl and The Closer.
Source: Time Warner April 29th, 2009 10-Q
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 3 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2014
- Could These Blockbusters at the Box Office Mean Blockbuster Results for Your Portfolio?
- Weekend Box Office Preview: 'Anchorman 2' to Vie for Top Spot Over 'Smaug'
- Weekend Box Office: 'Smaug' Dominates as 'Frozen' Runs Up the Score
- The Best Entertainment Stocks for 2014