Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) is a media and entertainment company, whose five reporting segments are AOL, Cable, Filmed Entertainment, Networks and Publishing.
Time Warner is a media and entertainment company, whose major businesses encompass an array of media brands. Among the Company’s brands are HBO, TNT, CNN, AOL, People , Sports Illustrated and Time . The Company produces and distributes films through Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema, including The Dark Knight , Gran Torino , The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and the Harry Potter films, as well as television series, including Two and a Half Men , The Mentalist , The Big Bang Theory , Gossip Girl and The Closer.
Source: Time Warner April 29th, 2009 10-Q
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 6.8 Million People Say They're Ready to Cut the Cord After HBO Go Launches -- Are You One of Them?
- Forget Apple, Inc.: Here Are Better Stocks to Buy
- "American Sniper" Isn't Done Printing Money For Time Warner Inc.
- Dolby Laboratories, Inc. Sounds Off With Mixed Q1 Earnings
- The Risk With HBO, CBS, and Dish Network's New Services