Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) is a media and entertainment company, whose five reporting segments are AOL, Cable, Filmed Entertainment, Networks and Publishing.
Time Warner is a media and entertainment company, whose major businesses encompass an array of media brands. Among the Company’s brands are HBO, TNT, CNN, AOL, People , Sports Illustrated and Time . The Company produces and distributes films through Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema, including The Dark Knight , Gran Torino , The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and the Harry Potter films, as well as television series, including Two and a Half Men , The Mentalist , The Big Bang Theory , Gossip Girl and The Closer.
Source: Time Warner April 29th, 2009 10-Q
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Box Office: As ?300: Rise of an Empire? Dominates, Don?t Fret DreamWorks? Slow Start
- 1-Up on Wall Street: Together, "Godzilla" and Heisenberg Will Be a Formidable Box Office Pair
- Did ?True Detective? Deliver for HBO?
- Is ?True Detective? HBO?s Next ?Game of Thrones??
- Time Warner Inc.?s Huge Risk With ?Batman vs. Superman?