Tiffany (NYSE: TIF) is a jeweler and specialty retailer. It sells timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. It is also engaged in product design, manufacturing and retailing activities.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Candidates for Warren Buffett's Portfolio: Starbucks, Colgate-Palmolive, and Tiffany
- Michael Kors or Tiffany: Which Luxury Titan Posted Better Quarterly Results?
- Can Investors Still Find Gold in Shares of Tiffany?
- The Best High-End Retail Stocks Today
- How Netflix, TripAdvisor, and Tiffany Pushed the S&P 500 to Record Highs