Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) is engaged in the manufacturing, designing or selling operations in more than 25 countries. The two separate business segments are Semiconductor and Education Technology.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Investors Should Consider This Under-Appreciated Tech Stock
- 5 Things Texas Instruments Incorporated's Management Wants You to Know
- Texas Instruments Inc. Earnings: Could've Been Worse
- Attention Dividend Investors: Which of These 3 Semiconductor Stocks Is Right for You?
- 5 Eye-Opening Things Texas Instruments Incorporated Management Wants You To Know