Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) is engaged in the manufacturing, designing or selling operations in more than 25 countries. The two separate business segments are Semiconductor and Education Technology.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Texas Instruments Incorporated: 5 Things Management Wants You to Know
- Texas Instruments Incorporated Earnings: This Is Not the Earnings Surprise You Were Looking For
- 3 Companies With Better Dividends Than AT&T Inc.
- Has Texas Instruments Cracked the Self-Powered Internet of Things?
- 3 Reasons Texas Instruments Incorporated Is a Top Dividend Stock