Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) is engaged in the manufacturing, designing or selling operations in more than 25 countries. The two separate business segments are Semiconductor and Education Technology.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Texas Instruments Incorporated's Management Wants You To Know
- How NVIDIA Corporation Gained 15% in October
- Weak Demand, but Strong Sales? Here's How Texas Instruments Incorporated Pulled It Off in Q3
- Why Shares of Texas Instruments Inc. Jumped 10% on Thursday
- Is Texas Instruments' Latest Dividend Raise Sustainable?