Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- New Pilot Contract Could Save Republic Airways -- But It Doesn't Guarantee Success
- 1 Startling Chart That Shows Just How Challenging Offshore Drilling Can Be
- Tax Fraud -- Crimes Versus Negligence
- Why Sunrun Inc's Shares Plunged 13% in September
- EOG Resources Inc vs. Devon Energy Corp: Who Has the Best Downturn Strategy?
- Nordstrom Inc. Rewards Its Shareholders