Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Marcellus Shale Gas Production Nearing a Peak?
- 5 Tips for Beginner Real Estate Investors
- New Job? What Should You Do With Your Old 401(k)?
- Exposing the Flaws of the Most Commonly Used Investing Metric
- How to Get Rich Off Real Estate Like Warren Buffett
- 3 Reasons Why Darden Told Investors to Take a Hike!