Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Uncommon Tax Deductions You May Be Overlooking
- What Is the Maximum Social Security Tax for 2015?
- If Your 401(k) Plan Is Doing This, You?re in Trouble
- 3 Critical Tax Penalties to Avoid at All Costs
- 1 Retirement Mistake You Can?t Afford To Make In Your 20?s
- 3 Things to Know if You Need to File a Tax Extension