Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Happens to Your Social Security if the Trust Funds Empty?
- 5 Stocks You Can Buy and Hold Forever
- Will Apple, Inc.'s 2015 Capital Return Update Be a Major Disappointment?
- 10 Reasons Your Tax Return Could Be Audited
- Do This If You Want to Retire by 50
- The Startlingly Large Obamacare Consequenece That's About to Hit Millions of Taxpayers