Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Coca-Cola Co. Tries a Slimming Formula
- Even Pfizer and Allergan Have Doubts About Their $160 Billion Merger
- What Are Silver Wheaton's 3 Biggest Risks Right Now?
- Tech Dividends: Finding Yields That Are Real
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Keeps Making Slow Progress
- 3 Reasons to Be Skeptical of the Pfizer-Allergan Mega-Merger