Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- WisdomTree Grabs Up More Assets and Aims for Faster Growth
- 5 Things Aflac Incorporated's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- National Oilwell Varco Earnings Keep the Good Times Going
- Is Las Vegas Sands Stock a Buy?
- Delta Air Lines Inc. vs. American Airlines Group Inc: Which Is a Better Investment?