Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A Good Defense Can Be the Best Offense: Two Stocks for Your Portfolio
- Why Many Tax Scofflaws Will Get Off Scot-Free
- What I Learned About SolarCity's Business Model by Becoming a Customer
- How Are Orphan Drugmakers Faring in the Great Biotech Downturn?
- Johnson & Johnson's 3 Major Strengths
- Interactive Brokers Group Hits a Home Run