A tax bracket is the particular rate an individual's income tax rate falls on a rate schedule.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- When Does a Roth IRA Make Sense for You?
- The 2 Things Warren Buffett Would Never Spend a Dime On
- 10 Questions to Help You Get the Best Mortgage Rates
- Social Security: Baby Boomers Should Beware of This Provision
- 2 Obamacare Supreme Court Ruling "Losers" That Didn't Really Lose
- The Beauty of General Electric Company's Watered-Down Energy Deal