A tax bracket is the particular rate an individual's income tax rate falls on a rate schedule.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Ways to Slash Your Tax Liability in Retirement
- How to Save for Retirement if You Don't Have a 401(k)
- Inherited IRA: 3 Things Every Beneficiary Should Know
- Roth IRA vs. Traditional IRA: Which Type of Account Should I Choose?
- 21 Things I've Learned As an Investor Over the Last Decade
- It's Easy to Make These 5 Mistakes When Planning for Retirement