Target (NYSE: TGT) operates large-format general merchandise and food discount stores in the United States, which include Target and SuperTarget stores. It offers both everyday essentials and fashionable, differentiated merchandise at exceptional prices.
Target was founded in Minneapolis as the discount division of the Dayton-Hudson Department store chain. Later the corporation adopted the Target name.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Next Huge Credit Card Theft Can Be Avoided. Here's One Critical Step.
- Why You Should Be Terrified of the Heartbleed Bug -- And What You Can Do About It
- Will Wal-Mart's Move To Post Competitor Prices Start a New Price War?
- Will Target's Data Breach Nightmare Ever End?
- Is Targeting This Company the Right Decision?