Target (NYSE: TGT) operates large-format general merchandise and food discount stores in the United States, which include Target and SuperTarget stores. It offers both everyday essentials and fashionable, differentiated merchandise at exceptional prices.
Target was founded in Minneapolis as the discount division of the Dayton-Hudson Department store chain. Later the corporation adopted the Target name.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Target Corporation Sell Its Grocery Business Next?
- CVS Health Corp.'s 5-Point Plan to Recoup Tobacco's Lost $2 Billion in Sales
- 2 Stocks To Watch in Department Stores
- Why CVS Is Not the Big Winner in Its $1.9 Billion Deal with Target
- What Investors Should Know About Target Corporation's Partnership With CVS Caremark