A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Did H&M Just Throw J.C. Penney's Turnaround Into Doubt?
- Why Ambarella Inc. Stock Fell Thursday
- What Is Managed Care?
- How Do YOU Want to Spend Your Money in Retirement?
- Google Inc. Finally Gets Ready to Kill SMS Messages
- Obamacare: Not So Affordable After All?
- Surprise, Surprise: Americans Have No Idea How Much They Owe on Credit Cards
- Why DigitalGlobe, Inc. Dropped Despite a Strong Q2
- DigitalGlobe Inc. Earnings: Focus on the Full Year
- Google Will Expand Fiber, But There's a Catch
- DigitalGlobe Inc Sets the Stage for Growth With Another Solid Quarter
- Will RadioShack's Holiday Plan Save It From Bankruptcy?