A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Best Places to Retire May Not Be What You Expect
- Should McDonald's Follow Wal-Mart's Lead and Hike Wages?
- Investors' Love/Hate Relationship with MannKind Corp. Stock
- Why This Popular Clothing Store Isn't Built to Last
- Social Security: Key Strategies for Protecting Post-Retirement Income
- The Climate Is Right to Buy Johnson Controls
- Google Will Expand Fiber, But There's a Catch
- DigitalGlobe Inc Sets the Stage for Growth With Another Solid Quarter
- Will RadioShack's Holiday Plan Save It From Bankruptcy?
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. Earnings: Finally Time to Focus on Growth
- Once an Adversary, the Government Just Made DigitalGlobe Inc?s Day
- Why Do U.S. Teens Have 'Spending Fatigue?'