A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- Dow May Slip Ahead of Holiday Weekend
- The 7 Least Obese U.S. States
- Facebook: Kids Still Use It, but It's Not Cool
- Better Buy: Nike Stock or Under Armour?
- Early Losses Likely for Dow as Global Markets Fall