A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How AbbVie Inc. Excelled in Third Quarter
- Is Tesla Motors, Inc. Teaching Mercedes-Benz a Lesson on Making Reliable Cars?
- The Rig Market May Be Down, but You Wouldn't Know It From Oceaneering International's Earnings
- Time to Buy This Top Hospital Stock?
- What Obamacare May Mean for WellPoint in 2015
- Is Sturm Ruger & Company a Good Sin Stock to Buy?
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. Earnings: Finally Time to Focus on Growth
- Once an Adversary, the Government Just Made DigitalGlobe Inc?s Day
- Why Do U.S. Teens Have 'Spending Fatigue?'
- The Men Who Run Babcock International
- 6 Incredible Figures That Illustrate the Uncertainty Surrounding Obamacare
- The Men Who Run Hammerson