A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Hidden Opportunity in Mobile Payments
- Can Investing in Diamonds Supercharge Your Portfolio?
- 2 Things That Still Can Lead to the American Dream
- This Surprising Restaurant Chain Is Tops in Fast Casual Dining (Hint: It's Not Chipotle)
- The Federal Reserve's Shocking Numbers Show the Growing Wealth Gap in America
- Could TAG Heuer's Smartwatch Steal the Luxury Spotlight From Apple's Watch?