A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Google, Inc.'s Worst Nightmare Is Coming True
- Why Facebook's Instagram Isn't Scared of Google's New Photo Service
- Why Credit Unions Are Running Circles Around Banks
- This Issue Is Set to Dominate the 2016 Elections
- The Bear Case for Wearable Health Technology
- The 25 Best U.S. Cities for Jobs in 2015
- DigitalGlobe Inc. Earnings: Focus on the Full Year
- Google Will Expand Fiber, But There's a Catch
- DigitalGlobe Inc Sets the Stage for Growth With Another Solid Quarter
- Will RadioShack's Holiday Plan Save It From Bankruptcy?
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. Earnings: Finally Time to Focus on Growth
- Once an Adversary, the Government Just Made DigitalGlobe Inc?s Day