A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Time to Bear Down on AeroVironment?
- Is Amazon's Kindle Unlimited the First Step in Unbundling Prime?
- The Huge Retirement Mistake Millennials Are Making
- What Does the Future Hold for Golub Capital BDC?
- The Trends and Changes Facing Golub Capital BDC
- McDonald's Sales Freeze Fails to Thaw