A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Sprint vs. T-Mobile: Who Is Winning the Most Customers?
- 1 Important Thing to Remember About Chipotle's Explosive Growth
- Why Microsoft Corporation's Windows Phone Strategy Will Pay Off
- 3 Surprising Ways Baidu Is Expanding Beyond Search
- This City Is Taking a Stand Against Comcast's Customer Service. Will It Matter?
- Domino's vs. Pizza Hut: Can You Guess the Better Pizza Company?