A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Half of U.S. iPhone Users Could Start Upgrading Annually
- How Women Can Get Ahead of the Retirement Savings Gap
- Financial Literacy Grab Bag: 13Fs, a Terrible Short, and a Test
- Rising Demand for Fitness Trackers: A Boon for Apple and Fitbit?
- More Proof Microsoft Corporation's Mobile Strategy Is Spot On
- Keurig Has a Brewer Problem That's Hurting K-Cup Sales
- Surprise, Surprise: Americans Have No Idea How Much They Owe on Credit Cards
- Why DigitalGlobe, Inc. Dropped Despite a Strong Q2
- DigitalGlobe Inc. Earnings: Focus on the Full Year
- Google Will Expand Fiber, But There's a Catch
- DigitalGlobe Inc Sets the Stage for Growth With Another Solid Quarter
- Will RadioShack's Holiday Plan Save It From Bankruptcy?