A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Android Switchers Could Drive Impressive iPhone 6 Sales
- What the iPhone 6 Plus Supply Shortage Says About Apple's Future
- There's a Silver Lining to Recent Security Breaches if You Know Where to Look
- After Being a Confirmed Supplier in the iPhone 6, Is Invensense Stock a Buy?
- Why Samsung?s Google Glass Rival ?Gear Blink? Is a Terrible Idea
- The Home Depot, Inc's Data Breach Will Not Doom Its Business