A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Jobs for Seniors: Tips for Making Money at Age 50 and Beyond
- McDonald's Corporation Looks More Like This Failing Retailer Every Day
- How to Make a Portfolio of Retailers
- McDonald's Corporation Posts Same-Store Sales Declines for Q1
- 3 Things You Should Know About Facebook Inc's Expansion In Africa
- Complained About Facebook, Inc's User Data Collection? Don't, Turn's Out You Love It!
- Google Will Expand Fiber, But There's a Catch
- DigitalGlobe Inc Sets the Stage for Growth With Another Solid Quarter
- Will RadioShack's Holiday Plan Save It From Bankruptcy?
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. Earnings: Finally Time to Focus on Growth
- Once an Adversary, the Government Just Made DigitalGlobe Inc?s Day
- Why Do U.S. Teens Have 'Spending Fatigue?'