A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- E*Trade Financial Corporation Earnings Beat Expectations but Fall Short of Q1
- Facebook Q2 Profit More Than Doubles
- Why Caterpillar Inc?s Q2 Results Could Be a Mixed Bag?
- Why Apple, Inc. Shares Could Pop Another 20%
- An Interview with Author Larry Cunningham
- Why Narcissistic CEOs Make More Money, But Are Bad for Business