A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Believe It or Not, This Bank Has the Worst Reputation
- Airline Baggage Crackdown Continues: How Are Passengers and Employees Reacting?
- Busting the Cord Cutting Myth
- Is There a Moral Case to be Made for Fossil Fuels?
- 11 Things You Need to Know About GMO Labeling
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. Earnings: Finally Time to Focus on Growth
- Once an Adversary, the Government Just Made DigitalGlobe Inc?s Day
- Why Do U.S. Teens Have 'Spending Fatigue?'
- The Men Who Run Babcock International
- 6 Incredible Figures That Illustrate the Uncertainty Surrounding Obamacare
- The Men Who Run Hammerson