A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A la Carte ESPN Would Make a Lot of Sense
- 3 Ways Facebook Could Improve User Engagement
- Bad Second Quarter Has Oil Majors Restructuring
- Cremation Costs: What to Expect
- 1 Statistic That Demonstrates Why the Marijuana Movement Is So Powerful
- It Could Be Time to Say Bye-Bye to Medicare
- Why DigitalGlobe, Inc. Dropped Despite a Strong Q2
- DigitalGlobe Inc. Earnings: Focus on the Full Year
- Google Will Expand Fiber, But There's a Catch
- DigitalGlobe Inc Sets the Stage for Growth With Another Solid Quarter
- Will RadioShack's Holiday Plan Save It From Bankruptcy?
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. Earnings: Finally Time to Focus on Growth