A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Things I Wish They Taught in College
- 6 Things I Learned From the Book "Only Yesterday: An Informal History of the 1920s"
- Skillful Charitable Giving Begins With a Plan
- Will Microsoft Corporation's Free Windows 10 Update Strategy Work?
- Apple, Inc. Earnings: 1 Number to Ignore and 3 Worth Paying Attention To
- 3 Reasons Americans Don't Save Enough for Retirement
- Will RadioShack's Holiday Plan Save It From Bankruptcy?
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. Earnings: Finally Time to Focus on Growth
- Once an Adversary, the Government Just Made DigitalGlobe Inc?s Day
- Why Do U.S. Teens Have 'Spending Fatigue?'
- The Men Who Run Babcock International
- 6 Incredible Figures That Illustrate the Uncertainty Surrounding Obamacare