A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Apple Beat Google in Healthcare with iOS 8?
- 1 Big Investing Mistake Many Millennials Are Making
- The Surprising Reason Americans Don?t Save More in Their 401(k) Plans
- What Does Your Credit Report Say About You?
- Is Medical Marijuana the Answer to Lowering Healthcare Costs?
- 5 Things Chipotle Mexican Grill's Management Wants You to Know