A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- If Things Are Looking Up, Why is the Dow in the Dumps?
- Why JetBlue Airways Corporation Stock Is Flying Higher
- Identity Theft = $24.7 Billion in Financial Losses Last Year
- Bank Stocks Trade Up in the Wake of the Volcker Rule
- Tesla's Exhaustive List of 2013 Accolades
- The 50 Best Mid-Size Places to Work in 2014