A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will AeroVironment Pull Out of Its Tailspin?
- Is NVIDIA Becoming the Intel of Graphics Cards?
- OPEC Considers Emergency Meeting On Oil Prices
- Despite What You?ve Heard, Android Still Dominates Apple's iOS
- Here's the Real Reason Wal-Mart Raised Wages
- Fifth Street Finance Corp. Gets Slapped With a Downgrade From Fitch
- DigitalGlobe Inc Sets the Stage for Growth With Another Solid Quarter
- Will RadioShack's Holiday Plan Save It From Bankruptcy?
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. Earnings: Finally Time to Focus on Growth
- Once an Adversary, the Government Just Made DigitalGlobe Inc?s Day
- Why Do U.S. Teens Have 'Spending Fatigue?'
- The Men Who Run Babcock International