A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Pandora Leads Streaming Services, but Does That Matter?
- McDonald's Jumps While American Eagle Continues to Struggle
- McDonald's Frosty Sales Should Chill Investors
- Get to Know Seth Goldman of Honest Tea
- Is This the Beginning of the End for Snowboarding?
- U.S. Employers Posted More Open Jobs in January
- Why Do U.S. Teens Have 'Spending Fatigue?'
- The Men Who Run Babcock International
- 6 Incredible Figures That Illustrate the Uncertainty Surrounding Obamacare
- The Men Who Run Hammerson
- Could a Bleak Study Be a Bad Sign for Facebook?
- Google's "Passive Sniffing" Technique May Have Paved the Way for Wi-Fi Privacy Flap