A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Isn't Fitbit Jumping On Apple Inc.'s HealthKit Bandwagon?
- 5 Ways Americans Sabotage Their Savings
- McDonald's Botches ?MythBusters? Social Media Blitz
- Can You Guess Which Airline Has the Comfiest Seats?
- Almost Ready to Retire? Here Are 6 Things That Can Derail Your Plan
- The Simple Path to Making Your Children's College Dreams Come True