A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Not So Logical Reason Visa Is the Dow's Most Important Stock
- SodaStream: Is There Upside From This Point Forward?
- 1 Quote That Should Make Investors Optimistic About The Future of eBay Inc. and PayPal
- Homebuilders Remain Pessimistic for April
- Is Best Buy Still the Best Choice for Both Consumers and Investors?
- New York Economic Growth Slows for April
- Why Do U.S. Teens Have 'Spending Fatigue?'
- The Men Who Run Babcock International
- 6 Incredible Figures That Illustrate the Uncertainty Surrounding Obamacare
- The Men Who Run Hammerson
- Could a Bleak Study Be a Bad Sign for Facebook?
- Google's "Passive Sniffing" Technique May Have Paved the Way for Wi-Fi Privacy Flap