A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Reasons Why U.S. Growth Will Strengthen
- Can the Apple, Inc iWatch or Moto 360 Make Smartwatches a Success?
- Google Inc. Tightens Its Grip on Advertisers
- Energy Investing 101: Identifying the Top Independent Oil & Gas Stocks
- The Simple Way to Make Money on Stocks
- How Baby Boomers Could Hurt New York?s Economy