A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This New Study Suggests You've Been Thinking About Retirement All Wrong
- 3 Social Security Figures All Americans Should Know
- People Are Really Bad at Estimating Their TV Habits
- This Presidential Candidate Just Took a Staunch Stand Against Marijuana
- Apple Inc?s Next iPhone May Come in 3 Sizes After All
- 7 Top Stocks to Buy In July
- DigitalGlobe Inc. Earnings: Focus on the Full Year
- Google Will Expand Fiber, But There's a Catch
- DigitalGlobe Inc Sets the Stage for Growth With Another Solid Quarter
- Will RadioShack's Holiday Plan Save It From Bankruptcy?
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. Earnings: Finally Time to Focus on Growth
- Once an Adversary, the Government Just Made DigitalGlobe Inc?s Day