A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What?s the Biggest Obstacle to Homeownership?
- Can the Aviation Boom Send General Electric's Stock Flying?
- 3 Investing Behaviors to Avoid
- 3 Takeaways From Gartner?s Q3 Mobile Phone Sales Report
- Windows 10: 3 Things Microsoft Investors Should Look for in January
- Amazon vs. Wal-Mart: Who's Really Cheaper?
- Will RadioShack's Holiday Plan Save It From Bankruptcy?
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. Earnings: Finally Time to Focus on Growth
- Once an Adversary, the Government Just Made DigitalGlobe Inc?s Day
- Why Do U.S. Teens Have 'Spending Fatigue?'
- The Men Who Run Babcock International
- 6 Incredible Figures That Illustrate the Uncertainty Surrounding Obamacare