A survey is a detailed evaluation to determine the boundaries of a parcel of real estate as described often in the title of the property. The survey is conducted by a trained professional surveyor who determines the boundaries from preestablished reference points.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- People That Use Apple Pay Really Like It
- 3 Reasons to Buy Match Group Inc.
- 5 Social Security Mistakes You Don't Want to Make
- No Employer? No Problem: Retirement Plans for the Self-Employed
- International Business Machines Corp Just Trounced Amazon.com and Microsoft in This Cloud Matchup
- An Alarming New Marijuana Study Raises an Important Point
- Surprise, Surprise: Americans Have No Idea How Much They Owe on Credit Cards
- Why DigitalGlobe, Inc. Dropped Despite a Strong Q2
- DigitalGlobe Inc. Earnings: Focus on the Full Year
- Google Will Expand Fiber, But There's a Catch
- DigitalGlobe Inc Sets the Stage for Growth With Another Solid Quarter
- Will RadioShack's Holiday Plan Save It From Bankruptcy?