In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Oil News: Saudi Arabia Blinks First, Cuts Oil Supplies in September
- Don't Miss SolarCity Corp and SunPower's Weapon to Rule Rooftop Solar
- Did U.S. Sanctions on Russia Expose a Great Stock Buying Opportunity?
- 3 Restaurants We Love to Hate
- Forget Tesla Motors Inc's Tiny Batteries, This Monster Battery Could Be the Future
- "Too Big to Fail" Still Too Big a Risk, Says Nobel Winner