In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Long-Term Risk in McDonald's Turnaround Plan
- Hewlett-Packard Company Drops and Guess? Inc. Jump on Flat Day for Stocks
- The Ins and Outs of Commodity Dividends
- Yes, There Are Ways to Invest & Profit From Today's Oil Prices
- Are McDonald's and Taco Bell Guilty of Greenwashing Their Eggs?
- 5 Things Pioneer Natural Resources? CEO Wants You to Know