In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are Halliburton Company and Schlumberger Limited About to Change the Oil Industry Forever?
- Ford's Truck Sales Fall Again, But Investors Shouldn't Worry
- Alcoa Earnings: What Investors Want to See From the Aluminum Giant
- The Food Industry Gets Messy With Recent M&A Activity
- Stocks to Hedge Oil and Gas
- Should Intel Corporation Investors Worry About Weak Earnings at Micron?