In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Netflix, Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Lumber Liquidators Third Quarter Earnings: 3 Things We Learned
- 5 Things SanDisk's Management Wants You to Know
- Should American Airlines Group, Inc. Return to Fuel Hedging?
- OnePlus One Phone May Change the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Landscape -- Just Not Yet
- You?ll Never Guess Which Company Is Cashing In On Facebook?s Growth