In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- Tesla Motors, Inc. vs. Analyst: Who Is Right About Model S Demand?
- Buffett Buys More Deere & Company (DE); Time for You To Buy Some, Too?
- Energy Storage is Going Mainstream, But Many Questions Are Still Unanswered
- Tesla Motors Inc. Is Cleaning Up Its Dirty Little Secret