In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Hewlett-Packard Company May Cause "Big Headaches" for 3D Printing Stocks
- Top 4 Oil Companies for Dividend Investors
- The Hidden Driver of Oil Prices
- 5 Reasons Your Health Insurance Premium Will Likely Rise in 2016
- Costco Wholesale Corporation: The Best Business Model in Retail
- Will Samsung?s Galaxy Note 5 Come Early This Year?