In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ruby Tuesday, BJ's Restaurants, or Libbey: Who Should You Bet on for a Restaurant Industry Recovery?
- Could 20% of the World's Crude Oil Go Offline ?
- The Home Improvement Retailing Winner of Black Friday Weekend
- Top Midstream Producers at the Heart of Canada's Energy Industry
- Pentagon Awards $614 Million in Defense Contracts Friday
- Dow Chemical's Recent Disposals Could Be Good News for Axiall