In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner: When Can It Churn Profits and Generate Cash Flows?
- Playing With Fire: How a $433 Million Profit Could be Incinerated in an Instant
- AR-15 Rifle Price Drops; Is This Gun a Good Investment?
- General Electric Company's Advanced Nuclear Reactor Just Got a Boost From the DOE
- 10 Figures That May Sum Up Obamacare in 2015
- 3 Reasons Black Friday Doesn't Matter Anymore