In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Don't Worry About the Next Drop -- Plan for It
- 3 Best Dividend Stocks for Growth Investors
- Intel Corporation to Build Chips for NVIDIA Corporation?
- Is This Tiny Biotech Still a Buy at All-Time Highs?
- Sierra Wireless vs. Skyworks Solutions: Which is the Better Internet of Things Stock?
- SanDisk Corp. Stock Crashes on Guidance Cut