In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Biggest Threat to Potash Corp
- Can Advanced Micro Devices Go Up Against Intel and Make a Turnaround?
- How SSDs Can Help SanDisk Deliver Amazing Growth
- 1 Huge Risk for Owning Ford Motor Company's Stock This Year
- 3M Co. Earnings: Can the Stock Keep Soaring?
- Tech Titans Will Drive Outperformance For This Key Smartphone Supplier