In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Ford Is Slipping While GM and Chrysler Shine
- Wall Street's Crazy Idea for Staples and Office Depot
- Should HP Spend $5.7 Billion on Share Buybacks?
- Why Ford Motor Company Is Being Crushed by General Motors and FCA
- Why GT Advanced Technologies Stock Has Lost Half Its Value in 3 Months
- Did General Mills Waste $3 Billion of Your Money?