In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- ExxonMobil Drops and Keurig Soars as Stocks Fall
- 3 Ways General Electric Could Become Great Again
- Analysts Are Overlooking GoPro Inc.'s Biggest Growth Markets
- China Serves Up a New Airplane. Will It Eat Boeing's Lunch?
- 3 Things Avago Technologies Ltd. Management Wants You to Know
- Office Depot Inc. Slumps on Acquisition Doubts