In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- America's Biggest Edge Over the Rest of the World
- Which of These 3 Fast-Casual Restaurants Is the Best Investment?
- SunPower Corporation?s Earnings Shine as Solar Demand Remains Strong
- Joy Global Inc Is Roaring Back to Life
- Why Under Armour Inc Crushed Expectations, Raised Guidance... and Fell Anyway
- Penn National Plunges as Regional Gaming Continues to Struggle