In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Defense News Roundup: More Nukes for U.S. and Allies, and Are Hueys Heading to Lebanon?
- Why Apple Selling 10 Million iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Units Is More Impressive Than You Think
- Why Microsoft Corporation Will Soon Owe Apple a Huge Thank You
- Is IBM One of the Best Companies in America?
- Google Invests in Smart Spoons for Parkinson's Patients
- Can Investing in Diamonds Supercharge Your Portfolio?