In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Another Major Qualcomm Chip Customer May Be Going In-House
- Offshore Wind Energy: GE Is Bringing This Good Thing to Life
- Don't Be Fooled: Sears Holdings' First Profit in 3 Years Doesn't Mean Much
- The 3 Best-of-Breed Natural-Gas Stocks
- Surprise! Obamacare Is Providing This Unexpected Benefit
- Does Boeing Have Its Head in the Clouds, or Does the F/A-18 Have a Future?