In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Profit From America?s Next $100 Billion Boom With This 1 Stock
- Will Vertical Farming Kill Monsanto Company and Help Whole Foods Market?
- Russia's Invasion of Ukraine Shows the Value of a Shunned Investment
- Why Panera Bread?s $200 Million Bet Can Pay Off for You
- Believe It or Not, Drones Will Change the Civilian World for the Better
- These 3 Stocks Will Likely Move the Markets This Week