In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- If Apple Ditches Gorilla Glass, Here's What Happens to Corning
- What a World Powered by the Sun Would Look Like
- Is PotashCorp's Upside Already Baked In?
- 3 Reasons to Be Cautious Ahead of Tesla Motors' Earnings This Week
- Why RF Micro Devices Beat Wall Street's Expectations
- Is This How Apple, Inc. Can Afford Sapphire For the Rumored iPhone 6?