In economics, supply refers to the amount of goods or services that are available to consumers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Socially Responsible Stocks for a Stock Market Crash
- Lack of Access to These 3 Things Could Upend BreitBurn Energy Partners LP in the Future
- Another Analyst Boosts Apple Inc. iPhone Shipment Predictions
- 2 Oversold Stocks in Retail Poised for a Turnaround
- Why Seadrill Could Be a Big Winner in Offshore Drilling
- Is Apple Watch Already the Most Popular Smartwatch Ever?