Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Danger at 3D Systems Corporation: Employees Might Hate Their Jobs
- 3 Reasons a Microsoft Watch Is Destined to Fail
- The Next Blue Chip Stocks: 3D Systems Corporation
- The iPad Mini's Days May Be Numbered
- Will Lenovo?s Yoga Tablet 2 Pro Kill Apple?s iPad Air 2?
- Who?s Really in Charge of Microsoft Corporation? Nadella, Gates, or Ballmer?