Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tim Cook Speaks About Apple Watch and Steve Jobs: What You Need to Know
- 69% Of Americans Don't Want This Apple Inc. Product (Hint: It's Not an iPhone or iPad)
- Apple's Rumored Cable Service isn't the Revolution We've Been Waiting For
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- How Apple, Inc. Actually Plans to Change TV
- 3 Cheap Growth Stocks You Can Buy Right Now