Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Sum of Small Parts: Why I'm Buying Shares of Proto Labs Inc
- 5 Things Corning Incorporated's CFO Wants You to Know
- Apple Inc.'s Record iPhone Sales: The One Number I'm Worried About
- Meritage Homes Earnings: A Few Key Things to Know
- Is Apple About to Defy Steve Jobs With the ?iPad Pro??
- Would Steve Jobs Launch the Apple Watch? What the Answer Means for the Future of Apple Inc.