Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7.0% Unemployment Rate Not Enough to Lift Dow Into Positive for Week
- Appliance Sales Are on the Rise at 2 Businesses
- 3 Things You Didn't Know About Pixar
- The Mother of All Tech Demos
- Seriously, Olive Garden, What Are You Doing?
- Geekstock: Comcast Bets on Red As Time Warner Fills Its Quiver