Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's My Favorite Stock for 2015
- I'm Giving My Money to This Top CEO -- Here's Why
- Disney?s New Toy Story Hotel Is More Important Than You Think
- Why Apple's "Thermonuclear War" On Android May Be Over
- 3D Systems Corporation (DDD) Unveils 3 New Printers Ahead of EuroMold
- 1 Must-Watch Interview for 3D Systems Corporation and Stratasys, Ltd. Investors