Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple and Coca-Cola: High Quality for a Bargain Price
- 3 High-End Companies With Huge Profitability for Investors
- 2 Quotes That Show Why McDonald's and Chipotle Are Moving in Opposite Directions
- These Two Tech Stocks are Surging
- Berkshire Hathaway Doesn't Need Warren Buffett -- And That's a Good Thing
- Insiders Love These 3 Dow Jones Stocks!