Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Long-term Investors Should Ignore Tesla Motors' Frothy Valuation
- PRA Group Earnings Fall Short Despite Solid Sales Gains
- 5 Reasons Why McDonald's Will Win in 2015
- 26 Unsettling Truths About Social Security
- The 3 Biggest Threats That Could Derail Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. in 2015
- What I Came to Appreciate About Apple After Visiting Asia