Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- iPhone 6s vs. iPhone 6s Plus: Which One Should You Buy?
- Could General Electric Company Be a "Rule Breaker" in Disguise?
- Why Apple, Inc. Wants to Kill Free Music
- 8 Unexpected Retirement Costs to Plan For
- 3 Unfairly Beaten-Down Tech Stocks
- Twitter Tries to Fit a Square CEO Into a Round Hole