Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Investors Be Worried About ?Slowing? Apple Watch Sales?
- Apple, Inc. and Google, Inc. Team Up Against Uncle Sam
- 3 Things Apple's Tim Cook Wants College Graduates To Know
- Expert Opinion: 3D Printing Will Complement Existing Manufacturing in Next 10 Years
- How ExCast Differentiates ExOne Co. From Other 3D Printing Stocks
- Why I'm Glad Apple Inc. Killed Its Smart TV Plans