Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways General Electric Could Become Great Again
- Forget Altria, These Are the Best Dividend Stocks to Own
- Walt Disney Co and Nintendo Join Forces in E-Sports
- 5 Stocks You Can Buy and Hold Forever
- iRobot Corporation Is Right to Resist This Mountain of Change
- Apple, Inc. R&D: Too Little or Just Right?