Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple's OK, Really. So Says CEO Tim Cook.
- Will Spotify's Recent Change Help Apple Music?
- Social Media Swandive? What Happened With Facebook Inc, Twitter Inc and LinkedIn Corp?s Earnings
- Where Billionaire Investor Laurene Powell Jobs Puts Her Money (and Her Time)
- TechBUZZ: Summer's Hottest Start-Ups
- What Do the Richest People in America All Have in Common?