Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Las Vegas Sands' Second-Quarter Earnings Created a Buying Opportunity
- You Probably Missed the Other Way Microsoft Is Cutting Expenses
- Apple Shares Still Have Room to Run
- With "Kindle Unlimited," Amazon.com, Inc. May Be Taking an Unreasonable Risk
- Microsoft Puts Emphasis on Design Excellence
- How Apple & IBM Could Conquer the Business World