Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 4 Ad Does a Better Job Selling Apple's iPhone 6 Plus
- Is Apple One of the Best Companies in America?
- How Apple Was Built Making Devices You Didn't Know You Needed
- Apple Watch and iPhone 6 Event: 5 Can't-Miss Quotes
- Could the Next iPhone Be Solar Powered?
- Why Replace Appliances That Work?