Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Microsoft's New Toy Is a Preemptive Attack on Apple
- Dear Apple Stock, You've Changed...
- Yahoo! Stock Is Hitting New Highs
- 1 Easy Way Steve Jobs Could Have Done Even More
- Can Apple's Design Guru Fill Steve Jobs' Shoes?
- 8 Fascinating Reads