Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ahead of Wynn Resorts Q2 Earnings: Reason to Be Worried?
- Proof That Apple, Inc. Is Investing in Innovation
- Was This Bill Gates? Worst Mistake?
- What Fools Are Reading
- With the IBM Deal, Tim Cook Takes Apple Where Steve Jobs Never Could
- Understanding Why the iPhone 6 Will Dominate