Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Exclusive: Yum! Brands, Inc. SVP Jonathan Blum on Pizza Hut's Biggest Challenge
- Why This Billion Dollar Fund Manager Is Betting Big on LinkedIn Corp Stock
- The Typical CEO Salary: A Restoration of Sanity
- These 3 Industrial Stocks Aren't as Safe as You Might Think
- What to Expect From McDonald?s Corporation on April 22
- Apple Watch Review -- Development, Release and Future