Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple, Inc. Stock Passes All-Time Highs -- 3 Lessons for Investors
- ?Clash of Clans,? Apple, and the Battle to Disrupt Console Gaming
- 7 Lessons From Socrates on Wisdom, Wealth, and the Good Life
- Apple, Inc.?s Dividend: Tim Cook?s Secret Weapon?
- Inside Apple?s Next Game-changing Innovation (Hint: It?s Not The iPhone 6)
- 5 Things LinkedIn Corp.'s Management Wants You to Know