Steve Jobs is CEO of technology company Apple, which he co-founded in 1976.
Jobs and his company are loved, and hated, and guaranteed to fuel investor interest. The iconic Jobs is known for wearing black turtlenecks.
In addition to many other successes in the world of business and technology, Jobs co-founded and was CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Related Fool Articles
- The Steve Jobs Conundrum
- Has Steve Jobs Lost His Touch?
- 3 CEOs Walk into a Mortgage Broker's Office ...
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Would You Quit Your Job for an Offer Like This?
- Why Apple Is Worried About Samsung and Google
- 3-D Printing Expert: Additive and Subtractive Manufacturing Will Coexist
- Will Obamacare Lead to a Medical Device Innovation Revolution?
- 3 Questions About AMC?s Business Heading Into Mad Men?s Final Season
- 5 Stocks to Buy Now for Your Retirement Portfolio