StatoilHydro (NYSE: STO) is an integrated oil and gas company, headquartered in Stavanger, Norway which is based on both production and reserves.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Crude Price Crash Could Drill a 19-Million-Barrel Hole in Future Supplies
- This $64 Billion Oil Company Is Setting a New Course by Investing in Wind Energy
- MRC Global Inc's Results Hurt by the Weak Energy Market and a Strong Dollar
- Statoil's Lack of Exposure to Refining Hurts Bottom Line
- Statoil Shows Resilience by Increasing Production Despite Earnings Fall