A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Daktronics, Inc. Is Not a Stock for the Impatient
- Apple's Share-Buyback Program Cannot Replace Top-Line Growth
- This Just In: Upgrades and Downgrades
- Apple's Health Strategy Might Not Be Limited to the Apple Watch
- How Does Social Security Work?
- Alcoa's Pending Split: What Can We Learn From Other CEO-Led Spinoffs