A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Twitter Stock Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Are These Disney and Microsoft Names the Perfect Additions to Netflix Inc's Boardroom?
- Earthquake Case Could Doom Fracking in Oklahoma
- This Bank Is Telling Us That the U.S. Economy Has Improved Dramatically
- The Brilliance Behind IBM's China Strategy
- Markets Change. So Should You.