A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This CEO Is Everything a Warren Buffett Manager Should Be
- Why Do High-Yield Stocks Like American Realty Capital Bring Out Bad Executive Behavior?
- Floyd Mayweather?s 3 Biggest Money Mistakes
- Why Ford Is Making a Big Move Into High Performance
- 3D Printing News: Talking HP, 2015, and More With Wohlers Associates
- Why I Doubled Down on This High-Yield Stock