A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What's Behind Ford's $1.8 Billion Push to Bring Green Tech to China
- Apple?s Slowing Mac Line Puts Further Pressure on iPhone Sales
- Great News for the Apple Inc. iPhone 7s and iPhone 8
- Why Intel Has Nearly Zero Chance of Winning Apple Inc.'s A-Chip Business Anytime Soon
- The 2 Most Socially Responsible Tech Companies of 2015
- Nike vs. Under Armour: Which Is the Better Sportswear Play?