A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Two Social Trends That Facebook, Inc. Fears
- Is There Any Hope for Caesar's Ahead of Its Second Quarter Earnings Release?
- Are You Really Approved for That Home Loan?
- Recall Costs Clobber General Motors Earnings Again
- Why Did EA Delay ?Battlefield: Hardline? and ?Dragon Age: Inquisition??
- Is Golub Capital BDC Worth the Price?