A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How the Sale of Treasury Stocks Affects Shareholder Equity
- Why General Motors Is Building Its New Buick in China
- Debt Worries Send Chesapeake Energy Corporation?s Stock Spiraling Down 30.7% in November
- Can Glu Mobile Bounce Back From Last Week's 13% Drop?
- Should We Be Excited About Amazon.com, Inc.? A Contrarian Perspective
- Why Iconix Brand Group, Inc. Lost Half Its Value in November