A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Disney's Marvel Is Crippling Fox's X-Men Movies With Comics
- AT&T Inc. Earnings: New Sales Tactics Curb Profit Margins
- This City Is Taking a Stand Against Comcast's Customer Service. Will It Matter?
- Statoil Hits North Sea Oil Bonanza in Abandoned Field
- With Rapid Growth, Buffalo Wild Wings Is Likely Coming to a Location Near You
- 3 Things to Watch For When Proto Labs Inc Reports Earnings This Week