A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Jon Stewart Wrong or Does America Really Spend More on Defense Than the Next 13 Nations Combined?
- What Did General Electric Company Buy for $9 Billion?
- Financial Tools for Foreigners Visiting the U.S.
- Chipotle Finds Another Way to Increase Demand
- Denied a Checking Account? Here?s What to Do
- Defense News Roundup: U.S. Special Forces Award a $10 Billion Contract