A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Union Pacific Corporation's Stock Could Fall
- 3 Reasons iRobot Coproration's Stock Could Fall
- Return to the Arctic: Shell Looks Set to Take Another Run
- Are These the 2 Best Financial Stocks in 2014?
- 3 Ways AT&T's DIRECTV Buyout Might Fail
- 3 Fundamental Things About Investing and Life Charlie Munger Can Teach You