A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Entergy Corporation Exceeds Q1 Earnings on Cold Weather
- Long-Term Mortgage Rates Rise; ARM Prices Hold Steady
- Russia, India Planning $30 Billion Oil Pipeline Through Xinjiang
- Is Rite Aid Gaining on CVS and Walgreen?
- Keystone XL's Latest Delay Is Great News for This Company
- The Day Warren Buffett Failed His Investors