A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Avoid Petrobras Shares. Here's why.
- Why Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Catapulted 26% Higher in February
- Why Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc Stock Popped Today
- Intel Corporation Launches New LTE and Connectivity Solutions: Here?s What You Need to Know
- Wisdom from Warren Buffett?s Golden Anniversary Letter
- This Billionaire Thinks That Apple Inc. Should Buy Back Stock At All-Time Highs