A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Colgate-Palmolive Company Earnings: Strong Organic Sales Boost Shares
- Why Markets Still Fear the Federal Reserve
- Kennametal Looks Rusty as Growth Concerns Mount
- 5 Reasons Why Brazilians Are Not Investing in Stocks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. Earnings: More Than Just a Record Quarter for Apple iPhone
- Pursuing Profits? Meet Margins!