A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Adobe Systems' Management Wants You to Know
- CarMax, Inc. Earnings Deliver a Lemon, But Are Better Times Ahead?
- Which Company Will Make You More Money: 3M or DuPont?
- The Home Depot, Inc's Data Breach Will Not Doom Its Business
- 5 Reasons Why Walgreen Company Won't Kick the Habit
- Is This How GM Will Beat Tesla Motors?