A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Amazon?s Next Big Target: Netflix
- Why Twitter Inc. Could Have Higher Ad Prices Than Facebook Inc.
- Is the Mystery of the Apple Inc. A9 Finally Solved?
- When Will Apple Inc.'s Rumored Retina MacBook Air Finally Launch?
- 7 Insightful Lessons From One of America?s Best Bankers
- What? Comcast Is on Board With Net Neutrality?