A statement is the summary of an account, usually listing all transactions posted to the account since the previous statement. If the statement indicates a balance due, it is a bill requesting payment.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Do We Really Need GMOs to Feed the World?
- Shake Shack Inc. Has Impressive Week, But Will The Hype Last?
- Choosing a House With Science
- Apple Inc. Isn't Making a TV Set: Here's Why It Matters
- Expert Opinion: 3D Printing Will Complement Existing Manufacturing in Next 10 Years
- Impress Your Friends With Your Investing Acumen