A spot market is a market where goods are paid for with cash and delivered immediately.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- It's Not Just Low Oil Prices That Are Hurting Energy Companies...
- Even After the Oil Price Crash, These 3 Energy Stocks Are Still Overvalued
- Here's the Key Takeaway From GasLog Ltd.'s Recent Earnings
- What Do Energy Industry Earnings Mean for Your Portfolio?
- Your Guide to the Gold Market
- Silver Wheaton and the Pascua Lama Albatross