Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Facebook, Inc. Wants Journalists to Share Posts From Public Figures
- Don't Look Now, But Kandi Is Revving Up Again
- Twitter Inc Gets a Permanent CEO -- Now What?
- Microsoft Corporation Buys an Overlooked Technology From Intel Corporation
- Mining, Drilling, Natural Gas, and Oil: Stocks to Watch, and Stocks to Ditch
- Why Netflix, Inc. Fell 10.2% in September