Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways You Can Survive the Coming Stock Market Correction
- Is This ?Dollar? Store Becoming a Real Dollar Store Again?
- Why Distribution Growth Matters When Investing in MLPs
- 3 Dividend Paying Stocks: Let?s Go Shopping For Malls
- AT&T Inc. Earnings: Will Price Wars Crush Growth?
- 3 of Offshore Drilling's Biggest Players Are Now Negative on the Industry Outlook