Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Is George Soros Buying This Beaten Down Biotech Stock?
- Drone Battle Over the Atlantic: 2 Military Contractors Face Off
- Don't Be Fooled -- Falling Oil Prices Are Good For Stocks
- 26 Things I Learned From Old Books on Investing
- 1 Stock I'm Selling Right Now (And 1 That I'm Buying in Its Place)
- After the Surge: Is It Time to Buy Staples Stock?