Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7 Insightful Lessons From One of America?s Best Bankers
- Uber Attempts to "Weaponize Facts," Shoots Self in Foot Instead
- 4 Things Long-Term Investors Should Never Say
- 3 Fast-Growing Biotech Stocks To Buy in December
- Will Apple, Inc. Abandon Its Sapphire Dreams And Use Corning's Gorilla Glass 4?
- Warren Buffett's Investment Secret: Stick to What You Know