Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is General Electric Company on the Cusp of Its Biggest Deal Ever?
- $13 Billion Bold Play: Zimmer Holdings, Inc's Purchase of Biomet
- Rumors of FuelBand's Death have been Greatly Exaggerated
- Why the iWatch Is Apple?s Next Big Success Story
- International Profit Improvement Is the Real News at Netflix, Inc.
- Can Allergan Find an Alternative To Valeant?