Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the Apple iPhone 6 Plus Will Be a Success
- The Death of Apple, Inc's "i" Branding
- Why Apple's Recent Patent Application Is Good News for GT Advanced Technologies
- Why I'm Buying Into InvenSense, Inc.
- What Facebook, Inc. Stock Investors Need to Know About Atlas
- Why CenturyLink's $3 Billion Buyback Move Was a Stroke of Genius