Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Keep an Eye on Gilead Sciences, Johnson & Johnson, Pharmacyclics, and AbbVie Today
- Would Warren Buffett Buy Bitcoin?
- Can H&R Block Survive Against Intuit and Liberty Tax Service?
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers
- Here's What You Need to Know About the Libra Oil Field
- Will Smith & Wesson Earnings Beat Sturm, Ruger and TASER?