Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why American Express Gave Costco the Boot (and Not the Other Way Around)
- Why BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. Stock Is Surging Today
- Why Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Is Surging Higher Today.
- 3 Biotech Stocks That Dropped Yesterday -- Is 1 a Buy?
- Why Ziopharm Oncology, Inc. Shares Burst Today.
- Why Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. Shares Burst Today.