Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Investing Essentials: High-Beta Stocks
- Microsoft's Xbox Smartglass App Is a Step Behind the Playstation 4
- 3 Reasons GlaxoSmithKline plc Stock Could Rise
- 5 Things Facebook Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons Yum! Brands Inc. Stock Could Rise
- Can Hain Celestial Group Maintain Its Organic Firepower?