Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Google Could be About to Lose Another Smartwatch Partner
- Google's Nexus 9 Tablet Is a Huge Win for NVIDIA
- Clean Energy Fuels Earnings: 3 Things to Look For
- Should Investors Follow Zillow Inc. Insiders and Cash Out?
- Norfolk Southern Earnings: Growth Falls Short as Coal Stumbles
- Is It Time to Buy Amazon.com Inc. Stock?