Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Apple Inc. iPhone 7 Rumors That Are Probably Bogus
- Why General Motors Is Building Its New Buick in China
- 3 Reasons to Buy Match Group Inc.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals is Selling Off Today -- But Why?
- Here's Why Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Sank 11.1% in November
- Can Glu Mobile Bounce Back From Last Week's 13% Drop?