Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Reasons The Halliburton-Baker Hughes Deal Is Poisoned
- 3 Reasons Groupon, Inc.'s Stock Could Rise
- Which Las Vegas Casino Will Be Demolished Next?
- 3 Reasons Electronic Arts, Inc. Stock Could Fall
- How America Movil Could Use Google Inc. to Get Even With AT&T Inc.
- Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T All Oppose President Obama on Net Neutrality