Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- AbbVie's Humira Still a Growth Engine
- Apple Inc. Takes 2 Steps Toward iPhones With Wraparound Displays
- How You Can Profit From Possible M&A in the Tobacco Industry
- J.C. Penney Faces a Long Road to Breakeven
- 25 Must-Read Quotes from Warren Buffett's Letter to Shareholders
- Could Apple?s iPhone 6 Kill Corning?s Gorilla Glass?