Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Buy These Stocks to Profit From Latest Sanctions on Russia
- Is Chart Industries Finally Charting a Higher Course?
- Will Facebook and Oculus VR Lead the Virtual Reality Revolution?
- Apple, Inc.?s Uneventful Earnings: Are The iPhone 6 or iWatch here yet?
- These 2 Independent Producers Could Be Buyout Targets
- An Interview with Author Larry Cunningham