Speculative stocks are those that attract buyers based more on hope, hunches, or hype than on solid financial criteria.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Windows 8.1 With Bing Is a Win for Microsoft
- Using the Internet of Things to Build a Smarter and Healthier Home
- Market Week in Review: S&P Rises 1% With 3 Record Highs; Valero, Lorillard Soar
- Could This Massive Tobacco Merger Be More Than Just Rumor?
- Is This the End of Microsoft's Xbox?
- AbbVie's Humira Still a Growth Engine