Spectra Energy Partners
Spectra Energy Partners (NYSE: SEP) is a partnership Company, which was formed by Spectra Energy to own and operate natural gas transportation and storage assets.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Dominion Resources, Inc.'s MLP Be a Profit Pipeline?
- 3 Master Limited Partnerships for Your Dividend Portfolio
- No Stupid Questions: What's the Difference Between Spectra Energy Corp. and Spectra Energy Partners,
- Spectra Energy Expands Northeast Pipeline Systems
- Spectra Energy Corp. Earnings: Is This Dividend Stock a Natural Gas Winner?