Special shareholder meeting
A special shareholder meeting may usually be called under terms specified in the corporation by-laws. Such a meeting would be called when the need for a timely decision by the shareholders cannot wait for the next annual meeting.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- 3D Systems Corporation Earnings Deep-Dive: Is It Time To Buy?
- Wisdom from Warren Buffett?s Golden Anniversary Letter
- Why Exelixis, Inc. Shares Skyrocketed 57% in February
- AMN Healthcare Points to Healthier Growth Ahead
- TripAdvisor Seeks a 2015 Comeback, but Will It Deliver?