Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) is a passenger airline in the U.S.
- Delta Air Lines
- Continental Airlines
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways Corp. (Nasdaq: JBLU)
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Hate Paying Optional Airline Fees? Consider Flying With This Airline
- Southwest Airlines Co. Wants You to Know It's Still a Low-Cost Carrier
- 10 Sizable Discounts Senior Citizens Can Take Advantage Of
- Airline Investors Have Been Waiting for a Dose of Good News: They Just Got 3!
- Why Caribbean Vacations Are Becoming Big Business for Airlines, Cruise Lines, and Even Rail Lines