A sole proprietorship is a business organization under which an indivdual owns the business.
The owner includes the business profits on his personal income tax return.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Your Tax Return Says About You
- If You?re In One of These Groups, You Are a Tax Audit Target
- Starting a Business? Don't Skip This Key Step
- Three Misconceptions About the Economy That Should Die
- The Dow's Role in Making You $1.5 Trillion Richer in 2014
- How to Open a Business Bank Account and Find the Best Deal