Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Does Social Security Work?
- Comcast Wants Customer Service Reps to Sell Users on Data Caps
- LVMH's Tag Heuer Connected: An Apple Watch Competitor With All Its Flaws
- The Dangers of Companies Trying to Buy Back Investors? Love
- Hitting 52-Week Lows, Is Whole Foods Market Inc. Stock a Buy?
- Best Dividend Stocks for 2016