Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Better Cloud Stock: Microsoft Corporation or International Business Machines Corp.?
- Facebook Isn?t as Cheap as You Might Think
- Facebook Already Warned You It Would Be Spending Big This Year
- Why Sustainability Isn't a Bad Word in Corporate America
- More Than Half of All Americans Could Be Set Up for Financial Disappointment -- Here's Why
- This Marijuana Study Could Be Just the Spark That Pot Stocks Need