Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Social Security: Why CEO Calls for Cuts Infuriate Workers
- Latest News in the Beverage Industry
- Starbucks or Dunkin' Brands: Who Wins This Coffee War?
- Risque or Just Risky? 3 Companies Whose Ads are Over the Top
- Nelson Mandela, Divestment, and the End of Apartheid
- Which Beauty Stock Will Prevail Over Christmas?