Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Stephen Ross? $350 Million Renovation Project Is a Great Example of Socially Responsible Investing
- This Issue Is Set to Dominate the 2016 Elections
- The 3 Most Important Trends to Watch in Social Media Stocks
- Dear Mom and Dad: We Need to Talk About Your Finances
- The Big Mistake Investors Make During Earnings Season
- Time to Take Profit in Berkshire Hathaway Stock?