Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Get to Know Seth Goldman of Honest Tea
- This Craft Brew-haha Provides a Look Into a Less-Friendly Beer Market
- 3 Fashion Brands for a Sustainable Future
- Is Coupons.com a Good Investment Deal?
- Surveillance, Political Spending, Climate Change, and Your Stocks
- Should Facebook Increase the Volume of Ads Displayed to Users?