Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can You Succeed Investing in Japan?
- The Best Way to Invest in America's Future
- America's 7 Most Charitable States
- America's Senior Citizens Rank Dead Last Among Developed Nations in This Category
- Biotech in Your Starbucks? Move to Premium Coffees Could Make It Happen
- 3 Things Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Wants Investors to Know