Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Do You Need a Solo 401(k)?
- Investing Charitable Dollars for Positive or Negative Impact
- 401(k) Pitfalls and Practical Investing Advice for Americans Around That Crucial Age of 50
- The 4 Best Roth IRA Benefits
- What the Chinese Stock Market Crash Can Teach You
- Better Cloud Stock: Microsoft Corporation or International Business Machines Corp.?