Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Crucial Questions for Align Technology, Inc.
- Do Government Jobs Still Have the Best Retirement Plans?
- 50 Years of Social Security: How It?s Transformed America?s Retirement
- Mark Zuckerberg's Healthcare Long Shot
- Cheap Stocks Wall Street Loves: Monsanto
- Entrepreneurial Activity: Another Reason to Invest in Africa?