Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Hide Your Wallet! This is How Much the Average American Pays in Taxes
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Financial Life in 2016
- Baby Boomers' Social Security Woes Summed Up in 1 Chart
- Getting Up to Speed on High-Frequency Trading
- 3 Core Issues Facing Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Will Medical Marijuana Ever Be Covered By Medicare?