Socially responsible investing
Socially responsible investing, also known as SRI, is an investing philosophy that delves beyond profits by taking into account positive environmental, labor, and other elements that have an impact on society.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Girl Scout Cookies Teach Us All a Lesson on GMOs
- The Most Important Money Mistake to Avoid
- In Case You Missed It, This Once-Promising Social Security Strategy Is History
- This Shocking Report Reveals How Ex-Employers Can Shred Your Retirement Savings
- Did the Swiss National Bank Unleash Mayhem in Currency Markets to Protect Its Private Shareholders?